There is nothing as good as hanging out with friends, enjoying quality time with your family, or even hosting a barbeque party. While these kinds of activities tend to start earlier, they can go on until the temperature starts to drop. But, this does not mean you have to stop everything. If you have the best patio heater for wind, you can go on late into the night as if nothing has happened.
5 Best-Selling Patio Heater for Wind
Table of Contents
- 1. Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Pyramid Propane Patio Heater
- 2. BELLEZE 014-HG-PH00-BRO Premium Outdoor Patio Heater
- 3. Hiland HLDS01 SSHGT Propane Patio Heater
- 4. Garden Sun 48,000 BTU Outdoor Gas Patio Heater
- 5. Hanover HAN003SS 7 ft Propane Patio Heater Stainless Steel Finish
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Coming in different types and brands, these patio heaters will keep you warm regardless of how strong the wind is. Here is a review to help you find the right patio heater for you and your loved ones.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Heater for Wind
If you want your patio to stay warm under chilly conditions, Hiland HLDSO1-WGTHG Patio heater is the right choice. Apart from being practical, this heater will make your evenings as comfortable as possible.
As a CSA approved patio heater it’s fitted with wheels to help move it from one place to another whenever necessary. Despite being heavy, its wheels make it easy to move it where you want.
It also has the capability of producing 40, 00 BTU and can run for up to 10 hours. With its tower made of heat resistant materials, you won’t have to worry about anything.
Plus, it’s fitted with a reliable safety auto shut off and reliable lighter igniter to help you out. Its unique flames will provide heat in every direction.
As one of the most powerful patio heaters, BELLEZE 014-HG-PH00 Patio Heater has the capability of producing up to 48,000 BTU. Although it’s heavy, it comes with wheels to help you move it from one place to another.
Gorgeous and stylish, it’s the right patio for serious entertainers with big spaces. With its simple to start Piezo ignition system you just need a simple push to light it up.
Even if you were to hold a mid-winter party, this patio heater for wind will serve you just well. As a nice alternative for fire, it delivers a quiet consistent heat with no open flames or smoke to worry about.
For low and high heat settings, it has variable heat controls. With these settings, you can also turn it off once you are done.
- hiland 87-inch tall patio heater
- two-tone hammered bronze powder coated and stainless steel finish
- wheels for easy mobility matching adjustable table.use warm soapy water for cleaning. never use flammable or corrosive cleaning agent
- gas type: propane
- all hiland products include a one year limited . we are one of the only suppliers in the us to maintain a complete line of replacements parts and a full service repair center
If you are fond of spending time outdoors during the cold seasons you need a patio heater. Thankfully, with Hiland HLDS01 Propane Patio Heater you can forget about the cold while enjoying time with friends and family.
Apart from being efficient, it has a tilt valve and thermocouple to help you stay outdoors safely and comfortably. 87 inches tall, it’s capable to deliver up to 48,000 BTU.
Due to its stainless steel finish and powdered bronze coat, it’s quite durable. To ensure that it’s stable it comes with a weight bladder.
Using propane gas, it’s easy to clean and maintain. You only need warm soapy water to clean it up. The company also provides a 1-year warranty. In case of anything, you can get in touch with them.
- 48,000 btu - offers 2,000 btus more than the competitors!
- warms up to 175 sq. ft. (15' radius) - perfect for large open areas like a patio, desk, pool and even restaurants.
- safety tilt shut off valve - your family's safety is also a number-one concern.
- stainless steel burner and heating grid
- short tank housing and k/d pole support
Featuring durable construction, Gardensun Outdoor Propane Heater is giving you a good way to continue with your outdoor party into the early spring with friends and family members.
Whether you want to enjoy the company of your loved ones or enhance your outdoor living to a new level this is the right heater for you.
With its simple on and off button, you can transform your patio into a warm and comfortable area within minutes. The amazing thing is that you can use it any time of the year.
Unlike others, its easy light system does not require any outside power or battery. You just need to set your comfort level and light it up.
To ensure you are safe, it’s fitted with a built-in safety valve to immediately shut it off in case it accidentally tilts.
It also has a powerful heat element that produces up to 48,000 BTU of heat
- sleek and modern patio heater: 7 ft outdoor heater with 32 inch umbrella reflector looks ultra stylish. this reliable heater is great to keep you comfortably warm on those chilly nights and evenings with family and friends.
- simple and safe ignition system- now starting your outdoor heater is more convenient than ever with our easy to use ignition system. simply press the ignitor button while holding the control knob and presto- you've got heat!
- powerful efficient heat: this patio heater has 48,000 btu and can transmit heat up to a 26.5 foot radius. it will keep your guests comfortable during parties or gatherings in your backyard, patio, deck or balcony.
- easy to assemble: your new outdoor patio heater requires minimal tools so you can enjoy your modern new heater in no time.
- portable and sturdy base: our safe and durable base can be filled with sand to hold your outdoor heater securely.
Sleek and modern, Hanover HAN003SS 7 ft Propane Patio Heater is not only stylish but also reliable.
If you want a heater that can keep you comfortable and warm during those cold evenings and chilly nights with friends, this is the best.
With its simple and easy ignition, you just need to press the ignitor button while holding the control knob to start it off. It’s also capable of delivering up to 48,000 BTU which it can transmit up to a 26.5 radius.
It, therefore has everything to keep your guests comfortable during gatherings or parties in your patio or backyard. Simple and easy to install, you don’t require complicated tools to assemble it.
More so, it has a sturdy base that you can fill with sand so as to hold it in place.
1. Size of Your Patio
When shopping for the best patio heater for wind, consider the size of your patio. Ask yourself whether your patio is small, medium, or large. By doing this, you’ll know the kind of heater to choose.
From freestanding to tabletop, wall-mounted to hanging, there are several patio designs out there. With this in mind, choose a good design based on your needs. While most outdoor entertainers prefer free-standing patios if you have somewhere to install it, choose a wall-mounted one.
3. Source of Power
When looking for the best patio heater for wind, know your preferred power source. If you choose a propane-powered patio heater, consider the total amount of heat it can produce.
4. Range of Coverage and Heating Capacity
Considering the range of coverage is also important when looking for the right patio heater for wind. If your patio is small, avoid a heater designed for over 3000 square feet.
5. Ease of Use and Maintenance
Given that these heaters are outdoor devices, they’re built to handle outdoor conditions. However, this does not mean they’ll continuously work well. Once in a while, you may need to have them checked. You should, therefore, choose one that’s easy to use, clean, and maintain.
Just like any other thing, it’s important to consider the price of the heater so you can compare it with your budget. If you search well, you’ll definitely end up with the right heater.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you live in a windy area then patio heaters for wind might be your best choice. While looking for one, focus on functionality and convenience and not aesthetics.
The duration varies from one patio heater to another. A basic propane patio heater can comfortably run for up to 10 hours. If you want to save, choose a natural gas patio heater. Unlike propane heaters, you won’t be paying for any upfront fuel.
No. While these heaters are meant for the outdoors, if you leave them out in the wind their equipment will end up getting destroyed.
If you have gas-based patio heaters avoid using it indoors. Instead, use it outdoors where there is enough ventilation. On the other hand, electric patio heaters are safe hence can be used both outdoors and indoors.
If you are still undecided, going through this list will help you. Selecting from these heaters means you are getting a heater that will withstand the wind and keep your patio warm.
- 10 Best Recycled Plastic Patio Furniture:Protect The Environment While Enjoying The Outdoors - April 14, 2021
- The Best Deep Seat Patio Cushions: Enjoy a Cool, Refreshing Air While Sitting on Comfortable Patio Furniture - December 18, 2020
- The Best Curtain Rod for Patio Door: Functional and Beautiful Rods to Treat Your Patio Curtains - December 18, 2020