While high-quality patio furniture is meant to weather the outside elements, this doesn’t mean they’ll remain that way without proper care. Thankfully, with the right products maintaining them is a breeze.
5 Best-Selling Cleaner for Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture
Table of Contents
- 1. Goo Gone Patio Furniture Cleaner for Your Outdoor and Patio Furniture
- 2. 303 Products 30445 Multi-Surface Cleaner Spray for Home, Patio, and Outdoor
- 3. 30 SECONDS Cleaners 6430S 3PA 64 oz Hose End Sprayer Outdoor Cleaner
- 4. Simple Green 18202 Concrete and Driveway Cleaner, 1 Gallon Bottle
- 5. Rolite Pre-Polish Paste – Stain Remover for Heavily Oxidized Metal
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Strong and lightweight, aluminum patio furniture is prone to denting. It’s therefore important to be careful while cleaning and moving them around. Here are the best cleaners for your cast aluminum patio furniture.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Cleaner for Cast Aluminum Patio Furniture
- stain remover - perfect for removing food stains, mildew stains and more from your outdoor or patio furniture
- grease remover - works great on removing grease
- tree sap remover - does a great job removing tree sap from your outdoor or patio furniture
- works on - dirt, bird droppings, food and mildew stains
- safe for use on - variety of surfaces including resin, wicker, wood, plastic, vinyl, canvas, rattan, metal, glass and more
As one of the best stain removers, Goo Gone Patio Furniture Cleaner is suitable for mildew stains, food stains, and more from your patio furniture. Since it’s a grease remover, it will not only help you remove the grease but also ensure your aluminum furniture comes out clean.
It’s also a tree sap remover that works perfectly well to help you remove any tree spa from your outdoors. From dirt to food to mildew stains to bird droppings, this is the right cleaner for your patio furniture.
Versatile in nature, you can safely use it on surfaces such as plastic, resin, wood, canvas, metal, aluminum among others. If you are looking for multiple ways to keep your surfaces clean, this is the right cleaner for you.
- 303 multi surface cleaner is a powerful all purpose cleaner that is ph neutral, fragrance free, water based and safe for all fabrics and surfaces. perfect for everyday cleaning and as a powerful cleaning agent to remove tough grease, stains and spots
- 303 all purpose cleaner provides the ultimate cleaning power with no residue and will effortlessly remove and clean the toughest oil, coffee, grease, ink and liquid spots and spills. safe to use for cleaning fabric, leather, apparel, rubber, plastic, kitchen countertops, sinks, bathroom, vinyl, metal, painted surfaces, suede, canvas, teak, outdoor upholstery and more
- 303 multi surface cleaner is recommended by sunbrella. this product is solvent and dye free and is designed to clean all water safe synthentic, natural and delicate fabrics
- safely brightens, protects and rejuvenates surfaces. contains no caustics or acids
- for over 40 years, 303 products have provided premium protection for your cars, boats, and beyond. all 303 products are good for 2 years after the packaging date on the bottle – yyddd
303 Multi-Surface Cleaner is an all-purpose powerful cleaner that’s fragrance-free, PH neutral, water-based, and safe for your everyday cleaning. As a powerful cleaning agent, you can comfortably use it to remove stains, tough grease, and dirt spots.
If you are looking for a product for your ultimate cleaning needs, it won’t disappoint you. The best part is that you can use it to clean any material including canvas, aluminum, and teak.
Provided you have a couple of microfiber clothes your cleaning will come out well. If you are using it for the first time, you’ll be impressed with its work.
If you want to get the most from it, it’s advisable to use it regularly.
- cleans stains caused by organic growth: 30 seconds outdoor cleaner rapid cleans stains caused by algae, mold, mildew and moss
- easy to use: just spray on to the surface you would like to clean, and hose off! no more pressure washing
- safe for lawn and plants: when used as directed, 30 seconds outdoor cleaner will not harm your lawn, trees, shrubs or landscaping
- effective on multiple surfaces: works great on wood decks, concrete sidewalks, asphalt driveways, brick walls, most canvas awnings, plastic outdoor furniture, vinyl siding & more!
- great value: 1 gallon of concentrate cleans up to 200 square feet on porous surfaces, and up to 600 square feet on non-porous surfaces. this offer is for (3) 64oz bottles of our outdoor wash with hose end sprayer
30 SECONDS Cleaners is a unique cleaner that will help you remove stains from mold, algae, and mildew. Safe for all decks and patio furniture, it easily cleans any surface that you want to clean.
Whether you want to remove dangerous or unsightly stains from your patio furniture, this is the right cleaner for you. With this cleaner, you can clean all your furniture quickly without using s pressure washer.
As compared to other products, you can safely use it around lawns and plants. You can also use it to clean your patio furniture, tables, flowerpots, and many more.
If you are looking for a product that works like charm, this is the best. However, while using it, make sure you wear protective clothes since they can easily discolor them. Given that it’s affordable, it can only be described as a good product that works well.
- simple green concrete and driveway cleaner is specially formulated to remove oil, grease and grime from concrete surfaces and driveway areas
As one of the best cleaners, Simple Green 18202 Cleaner, 1 Gallon Bottle is formulated to help you remove grease, oil, and grime from aluminum surfaces. Unlike others, it will help you remove those tough stains and discolorations.
Whether you have a pressure washer or you want to use it manually, this cleaner will work perfectly well. You can use it to make up to 11 gallons of cleaning solution.
Although it cleans great you must rinse the surface well. Without proper rinsing, all the mess will still remain there.
- preps and cleans damaged metal: rolite pre-polish refines, cleans, and prepares any metal surface and can be used as a pre-polish for heavy stains and corrosion on brass, bronze, chrome, copper, aluminum, nickel, and other metals
- restores heavily damaged surfaces: this industrial strength compound works to remove heavy oxidation, stains, discoloration, rust and corrosion in seconds and is great for restoring severely tarnished metal surfaces
- versatile and easy to use: our pre-polishing cleaner works great on flatware, trophies, sterling silver jewelry, antique serving pieces, chrome faucets, stainless steel sinks, and more
- industrial strength formula: unlike other polishing or brightener creams, rolite pre-polish quickly delivers professional results but is formulated to be non-toxic and eco-friendly
- how to use: simply apply with a microfiber towel or cloth and rub gently in a circular motion to achieve a lustrous shine (please note that it is not recommended for use on plated metals)
Rolite Pre-Polish Paste – Stain and Oxidation Remover is a unique cleaner that you can use to prepare and clean any damaged metal. As one of the best products, it will help you restore any heavily damaged furniture back to its original shape.
You can use it to remove discolorations, stains, corrosion, rust, and oxidation within seconds. This makes it the best product for restoring severely tarnished metals.
Versatile and easy to use, it will work great on any aluminum or metal surface. Unlike other brightener or polishing creams, it will quickly deliver professional, eco-friendly, and non-toxic results.
To apply, simply use a microfiber material to rub it gently in a circular motion until you achieve that lustier shine.
1. Know Your Budget
When looking for the best cleaner for cast aluminum patio furniture, determining your budget is very important. This is because it’s very easy to spend the money you didn’t plan to use. However, avoid buying a low-quality product just because you want to save.
2. Know the Ingredients
Although a product may be good, it’s important to know all the ingredients. Failure to do this will leave you with a product that may end up damaging your furniture.
3. Read the Care Instructions
Apart from the ingredients, read all the care instructions to ensure you know how to use it. While some furniture requires water-based cleaners, others need a water-free cleaner. So it’s important to be clear about this.
4. Understand the Application Procedure
If you are buying a cleaner for the first time, know that each one comes in a different form hence should be applied to the furniture differently. From aerosol to semi-liquid to liquid, these products are usually applied differently.
5. Understand What Other Things You Need
Apart from the cleaner, you should identify everything you need. This may include pressure cleaner, brush, microfiber clothes among others. If you don’t use the right material your cleaning may not come out well.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you decide to buy metal furniture instead of wood or resin, cast aluminum is probably the best choice. It outperforms all the other materials in strength, versatility, weight, and maintenance.
To stop your cast aluminum patio furniture from rusting you should keep them dry, use paste wax and apply WD-40. You should also keep up with preventative maintenance procedures.
Cast aluminum furniture is best cleaned with a sponge, clothe, and cleaning agent. Avoid using abrasive cleaners and scrubbers as they can scratch the finish and end up exposing the material to outside elements.
Although it’s not a must to cover your aluminum patio furniture, it’s highly recommended. While most patio furniture materials are strong, if you want them to last long you must protect them well. By covering your furniture, you’ll extend their lifetime and minimize the amount of care and cleaning that they require.
This product is mostly used to beautify the furniture by polishing the surface. Since the outside temperature may take a toll on the furniture, you need to use the best polish to protect them after cleaning.
As compared to steel or wrought iron, cast aluminum won’t rust, corrode or fade. This means if you take good care of them you can enjoy using them all year long.
There you have it- the best cleaner for cast aluminum patio furniture. If you are shopping for one, consider the features, your needs, and your budget. You should also know how to use them. Since you’ve invested in high-quality products it makes sense to do everything to make sure they remain in good shape.
- 10 Best Recycled Plastic Patio Furniture:Protect The Environment While Enjoying The Outdoors - April 14, 2021
- The Best Deep Seat Patio Cushions: Enjoy a Cool, Refreshing Air While Sitting on Comfortable Patio Furniture - December 18, 2020
- The Best Curtain Rod for Patio Door: Functional and Beautiful Rods to Treat Your Patio Curtains - December 18, 2020