Whether you are yearning for the old classic grilling or you are a barbecue purist, a charcoal grill for small patio is the right option. Easy to set up and use, these grills were the original versions of the old home grill.
5 Best-Selling Charcoal Grill for Small Patio
Table of Contents
- 1. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill
- 2. Weber 40020 Smokey Joe Premium 14-Inch Portable Grill
- 3. PK Grills Original PK Grill & Smoker
- 4. Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Charcoal Grill
- 5. BEAU JARDIN Premium Charcoal Grill for Outdoor Barbecue
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
They are still popular today for traveling, tailgating, road trips, beach parties, and other excursions. If you have a small patio or you are looking for the best grill for indoors, these grills will serve you well. Explore our review to learn about the 5 best charcoal grills for your patio.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Charcoal Grill for Small Patio
- holds up to 13 burgers made with a weber burger press; built-in lid thermometer. rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- one-touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- cooking grate is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
Whether you are buying a grill for the first time or replacing the one you have, you can’t go wrong with this grill. As one of the best grills out there, this well-designed grill is not only affordable but also takes less than 15 minutes to set up.
Fitted with a porcelain-enameled lid and bowl for optimal heat retention, it can hold up to 13 burgers at once. Regardless of what you want to cook, it’s a good choice for both beginners and pros.
It also has built-in dampers and an in-lid thermometer to enable you to monitor and adjust the inner temperature. Additionally, it has a hinge that allows you to add charcoal while cooking and an angled lid that you can use to keep it on the ground.
- holds up to five burgers made with a weber burger press
- compact and lightweight for grilling on the go
- porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- durable plated steel cooking grate retains heat and is easy to clean. dimensions - lid closed 17 h x 14.2 w x 14.5 d inches
Featuring a classic kettle design, this grill has dual aluminum dampers, a bowl, and a lid to allow burning and enough airflow. Because of its porcelain enameled steel, it’s quite resistant to rust.
Unlike other grills, it has a nylon reinforced handle for easy lifting and a dome-style lid to circulate the air while cooking. Apart from its 31-page guide for making barbecue, it has an ash catcher tray.
Capable of holding up to 5 burgers, you can always pack it up and go wherever you want. The fact that it’s compact and easy to carry makes it one of the best grills out there.
- a charcoal grill and smoker - pks unique capsule shape and 4 vents make it easy to grill hot and fast or low and slow.
- cast aluminum construction - aluminum is rust-proof, durable, lightweight and conducts heat 4x more efficiently than steel charcoal grills.
- 20-year - buy with confidence. pk cast aluminum charcoal grills are covered against rust, burnout or breakage for a full decade.
- portable - the original pk grill & smoker detaches easily from any of it's available stand options for transport. as a portable smoker grill, pack's are great for tailgating, camping, fishing/hunting cabins, etc.
- built to cook - with 300 square inches of cooking surface, this charcoal grill can handle everything from brats to a thanksgiving turkey.
While smoking lowers the temperature and uses indirect heat, grilling cooks food quickly. So if you prefer to switch your cooking style regularly, you’ll love this thoughtfully designed grill.
Perfect for professional chefs and casual grillers, it comfortably delivers the best for both worlds. Made of cast aluminum it has a unique shape, four-point venting system, and superior heat conduction that make it suitable for both smoking and grilling foods.
It also boasts a 300 square inches cooking space to allow you to prepare whatever you want. As a portable and award-winning grill, it’s suitable for fishing, camping, and hunting cabins and your small patio.
- kamado charcoal grill - kamado style bbq grill & smoker perfect for both high heat grilling and low and slow cooking
- large cooking area - 20 inch cooking diameter with 447 square inch total cooking area can cook up to 27 burgers at once
- best in class features - triple-walled steel insulated design, cast iron grates, locking lid, 8" locking caster wheels, removable warming rack, bottom storage shelf, and foldable side shelf workstations with bbq tool storage hooks
- easy to use & clean - control the heat levels with ease using the indexed adjustable dual dampers and thermometer, and quickly clean up after grilling using the removable easy dump ash pan
- dimensions - 31”l x 45”w x 47”h, 97 lbs (pairs with the char-griller 6755 akorn grill cover and 6201 akorn smokin' stone, both sold separately)
Kamado style grill is an oval-shaped cooking grill that has become increasingly popular in the US thanks to their superior versatility. Whether you want to bake or smoke, this is the right grill for you.
By heating up quickly it will impart more flavors into your food. Fitted with a triple-walled solid construction, and having up to 314 inches of cast iron grill space, this is the right grill for your small patio.
Plus, it has a built-in thermometer to ensure you cook at temperatures that range from200-700 degrees Fahrenheit. Since it has utensil hooks and two convenient folding side tables it will work well for smoking, grilling, and even baking.
Built to last, it has a powder-coated exterior finish and porcelain-coated interior finish.
- durable handles & wheels：portable charcoal grills with dimension of 18 inch diameter by 34 inch high. durable 18 inch diameter（255 square inches) of bbq grill plated steel cooking grate provides ample cooking surface for any meal of your grilling. a perfect go-anywhere kettle grill with durable insulated anti-scalding handles and durable thickened wheels for outdoor camping by getting your friends or family hovering around the grill, hungry for tempting charcoal flavor of burnt food.
- perfect heat control & retention: the thickened 1mm round porcelain-enameled coating grill bowl and lid retains heat greatly to flow for even grilling.rust-resistant adjustable aluminum air vent damper allows for heat control without hassle to lift the lid. two handles of the cooking grate make you easy to lift it to add or adjusting charcoal. durable plated steel charcoal grate design withstands the heat of any charcoal fire for a direct or indirect grilling with this charcoal grate.
- more fitting & more stable: more stable with more fitting grill feet design and professional bowl and legs connecting design. and ideal sturdy charcoal grill for your outdoor camping grilling. the inside lid hanger hook under the lid makes the lid to be hung without hassle. the ash leak under the bowl and the ash catcher become the best choice to be one-touch cleaning system. you just need to rotate the ash leak to move the ash down into the ash catcher for easy ash disposal and cleaning.
- easy to assemble & perfect grilling: this portable charcoal barbecue grill is easy to assemble with step by step instruction. just adjust the air vent damper to any grilling condition you’d like. you will love superior smoky flavor and then enjoy your wonderful meal of filet mignon, burgers, steaks, chickens, chop, turkey, summer squash, onion, asparagus, and shrimp.
- customer care: we are dedicated to provide premium products for you and offer impeccable customer care to you. don’t wait any longer and just enjoy your ideal products today! premium products quality, just for you!
Coming with durable handles and wheels, BEAU JARDIN Premium Charcoal Grill is one of the best charcoal grills out there. It also has 255 square inches to provide you with ample cooking space for cooking any meal.
As a go-anywhere kettles grill, it has anti-scalding handles and durable thickened wheels for outdoor camping and getting your friends and family around the barbecue.
Perfect for heat retention and heat control this unique grill is not only rust-resistant but also allows heat to flow evenly within the heater. Stable and fitting, it has a professional design with bowls and legs that’s ideal for standing while grilling.
Simple and easy to assemble, it has a step by step instructions to allow adjust the air vent damper to your liking.
1. Built Quality
While charcoal grills may not have many features, choosing a well-built one is very important. So, make sure you assess all your needs for making a decision. If you are going to use it heavily, choose one made of quality, durable materials.
2. Take a Look at Your Work Space
Consider your workspace and think about where you are going to set down your spices, utensils, sauces, and the food itself. If you don’t have a space to put all these, you might need a grill that has hooks and shelves.
3. Stand Bucket
If you are looking for a self-supporting grill, choose one that’s stable and sturdy. More so, the wheels are a must if you think you’ll be moving it around a lot.
This is perhaps the most important factor to consider when shopping for the best grill for your small patio. Trying to fix a huge grill into a small space is not only dangerous but also practically impossible. Once you’ve measured your space think about the number of people you’ll accommodate.
While small grills and accessories do not go hand in hand this does not mean you choose one without these perks. Think about how you’ll use it and what you’ll be cooking so you understand the accessories you need.
Before looking for one consider your budget. Think about how much money you want to spend and what you are going to cook on it. If you plan to cook only a few burgers once in a while there is no need of spending a lot of money on it.
7. Seamless Kettle Construction
Whatever the shape of the grill choose one with seamless construction so you can prevent corrosion from occurring.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, you need to know the types of foods you are going to grill. If you plan to entertain a lot of people or you want to grill for thanksgiving, look for a larger cooking area. The bigger the size of your area the more expensive your grill will be.
When shopping for the best charcoal grill, choose the ones made of cast aluminum or stainless steel. While doing this, focus on the grill’s exterior and grates. However, regardless of the material you choose clean it regularly and take good care of it if you want it to last long.
If you are looking for a durable grill consider buying one from a local small business. This way if you run into any repair issues you can easily find help.
You should consider features such as easy-open grates, easy clean ashtrays, and wheels for the legs, multiple vents, and adjustable height cooking grates. However, you should know that more features will end up costing you a lot.
Now that you have some information about the best charcoal grill for small patio you can shop around and some comparisons. This is also a good place to start if you need one urgently. The best thing is that they are portable and easy to install.
- 10 Best Recycled Plastic Patio Furniture:Protect The Environment While Enjoying The Outdoors - April 14, 2021
- The Best Deep Seat Patio Cushions: Enjoy a Cool, Refreshing Air While Sitting on Comfortable Patio Furniture - December 18, 2020
- The Best Curtain Rod for Patio Door: Functional and Beautiful Rods to Treat Your Patio Curtains - December 18, 2020