An 11 foot patio umbrella is an essential part of your outdoor patio furniture. Your patio umbrella will help you to make the most of your outdoor living space and bring respite from the summertime temperatures with inviting shade.
5 Best-Selling 11 Foot Patio Umbrella
Table of Contents
- 1. Offset Hanging 11 Foot Patio Umbrella
- 2. Tilt and Crank 11 Foot Market Patio Umbrella
- 3. 11 Foot Market Patio Umbrella with 40 LED Lights:
- 4. Rectangular 11 Foot Market Patio Umbrella
- 5. Circular 11 Foot Olefin Patio Umbrella
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
The best patio umbrella? That’s the one that works perfectly with your outdoor space. You don’t want an umbrella that’s too small and offers little in the way of shade while you also don’t want a patio umbrella that dominates your outdoor space either.
Here are 5 of the best 11-foot patio umbrellas for you, a buying guide to help you choose the best one to take the most advantage of your outdoor patio space, and we give the answers to the most frequently asked questions about patio umbrellas.
Reviews of Top Rated 11 Foot Patio Umbrella
- the diameter of this patio umbrella is 11ft , unique double-top canopy design for commercial and residential use
- this paito umbrella has unique handle design and crank system, 6 height and angle to choose, 360-degree rotation for easier shading area control
- high quality 240/gsm polyester fabric, uv resistant, water-repellent and colorfast fadeless, 3 years warranty
- all-aluminum umbrella bones and 8 heavy-duty ribs, anti-oxidation spray painted, maintain a long period life
- weighted base in the picture is not included. please search b082wbkn1t for water tank base or b081d5r2tn for anchor ground base. please search b081zt52r4 for umbrella light.
This one from Purple Leaf features a cantilever design with a crank handle for ease of operation. With a double-top canopy construction that allows for improved ventilation and heat dissipation, this Offset Hanging 11 Foot Patio Umbrella has received the highest user rating on Amazon. It is constructed with a 240 gsm polyester fabric top that’s UV-resistant, water-repellent, and boasts colorfast fadeless technology. The frame is made from all aluminum tubing and the design allows for the canopy to rotate 360-degrees and offers a six-angle tilt action to create the perfect shade for your patio.
- 11 feet - shade your 60" round, square or rectangle table with 6 to 8 chairs. ideal for both residential and commercial locations
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester fabric- fade resistant, water repellent, uv protection. solution-dyed polyester tested for a minimum of 1000 hours uv colorfastness
- rust- free powder coated aluminum pole and steel ribs -1.5" diameter aluminum pole provides superior strength support compared to the standard pole
- crank mechanism for open and close system, easy to use, press and push button to tilt
- vented canopy for air flow; umbrella base is not included, please search b00suu7v1i, b00suuce3s, b01dlgtfbo, b06xkqr5q8 to get the matched abba umbrella base
This Abba-made patio umbrella features a push-button tilt design. With a water-repellent, UV-resistant, and fade-resistant polyester material, the canopy is made from 100% recycled polyester fibers for a 60-inch round, square, or rectangular dining table. The canopy is beige for a neutral color scheme while its frame is constructed from aluminum.
- ★ crank opens/closes system---convenient even for kids and the elderly to keep the sun away in the daytime. 40 led lights, lighting up your relaxing night with gentle atmosphere.
- ★ reinforced design---1.49in dia rust-free bronze aluminum pole and 8 steel ribs provide stronger support. air vented top enhances umbrella stability.
- ★ wrapped with hook & loop strap---protect from bad weather, easy for storage. prolong umbrella's life and appearance. the unpowered solar panel is on the top of the umbrella with no extra package in case of loss.
- ★ fade resistant, water repellent, sun protection---made of 100% polyester canopy fabric. enjoy good weather with good mood whether in your patio, garden, deck, backyard, pool, or anywhere else.
- ★ notice: umbrella base/stand sold separately. search asin b01gfdnlw4, b01kyx336k, b07cpryspw, b06xtfycdz, b0827rrg5d for round matched umbrella base, b06xtv8rql for square, asin b07kg2bgng for matched umbrella cover.
If you’ve ever wanted to add more lighting to evening and night-time outdoor leisure times, this Sundale Outdoor patio umbrella boasts 40 solar-powered LED lights. It features a crank design for easy operation of the umbrella’s canopy, while the canopy is made of polyester that is fade-resistant, water-repellent, and UV-protected. The frame is constructed from aluminum tubing for the pole and steel for the canopy’s rib architecture for a strong design.
- durable polyester fabric: water-, uv-, and fade-resistant spun polyester fabric keeps your umbrella looking great all season
- easy open/close crank: a simple hand crank helps to make opening and closing the umbrella a breeze
- rust-resistant finish: the ribs and pole are coated in a protective, rust-resistant powder finish, making it ideal for the outdoors
- single wind vent: allows additional cooling by increasing airflow throughout the umbrella
- compatible bases: search sky3765 or sky3784 for round bases that go well with tables. search sky5070 for an 81-pound rolling base.; overall dimensions: 129"(l) x 94"(w) x 108.5"(h)
This market-type patio umbrella features a polyester canopy material that’s water-, mildew-, UV-, and fade-resistant for a durable and quality finish to last many seasons. With a crank design, it is easy to extend and retract the canopy. The frame’s pole and the canopy’s ribs are made of aluminum and are coated with a rust-protective treatment for year-round use. As a party piece, it boasts a single wind vent: this allows more air to pass through the umbrella to create additional cooling.
- 11 ft. umbrella can create a large shade area with easy crank opening and closing
- rust free powder coating bronze finish aluminum frame and reinforce resin runner
- flexible 8 fiberglass ribs with extra strength and durability. no tilt for stability.
- 100% solution dye brick red fabric with color fastness enhancement fade resistant.
- umbrella pole diameter is 1.5" and it fit most of patio furniture and umbrella base
At the turn of the crank handle, the canopy can extend or close with ease. This Tropishade patio umbrella’s canopy is made of olefin fabric: it is quick to dry with a very low moisture absorbency and it is UV-protected and mildew-resistant. The frame is constructed of an aluminum pole and flexible fiberglass ribs that are suitable for windy conditions.
While you’ve decided that an 11-foot patio umbrella is perfect for your patio space and furniture, the next deciding factor in finding the best patio umbrella is its shape. By calculating the amount of shade you would require to cover your conversation area or dining table, you can match the umbrella shape to that. The best way to do this is to select an umbrella shape that matches your dining table or conversation area. Shapes you will be able to choose from are: square; rectangular; triangular; or, round. The umbrella shape will also create a more uniform style for your patio space.
There are a number of patio umbrella types to consider to help you further choose the right patio umbrella for your patio space:
• Market Patio Umbrellas are most popularly seen at outdoor restaurants and markets. These are designed to be center-mounted so that the umbrella can either be positioned in the center of a table or the center of a conversation area.
• Offset Patio Umbrellas are ideal for patio spaces with no dining table or for patio owners looking to create a shaded area over a conversation space. This umbrella type is popular with patios that have outdoor lounge themes and furniture.
When it comes to choosing the type of material for your patio umbrella, you will need to determine your budget and the quality and weather-proofing properties of your patio umbrella needs. There are 5 material types to choose from:
• Sunbrella Fabric: This umbrella material is UV-resistant, fade-resistant, and solution-dyed for a wide variety of colors. It is the leader in terms of quality and is the most expensive material choice.
• Polyester: These are solution-dyed fabrics available in a wide range of colors, but are not as durable as acrylic.
• Olefin: It is made of synthetic fibers that offer better fade-resistance than polyester, but it is limited in color selection.
• Acrylic: This is the most popular material choice because they are comprised of solution-dyed fabrics and come in a wide variety of durable, colorfast color options to suit any patio furniture theme or color.
• Thatch: This is a wholly different material type to the others to lend a more exotic look to any patio space, but it requires regular maintenance to the thatch to retain its look.
4. Lift Types
There are three umbrella lift types: Push-Up; Crank; and, Pulley.
• Pulley: The user pulls a built-in cord or rope to expand the umbrella’s canopy. Once the canopy is fully extended, the umbrella’s collar can then be pegged in place by a pin.
• Crank: Using a crank handle, the user can raise or lower the umbrella’s canopy. This is the easiest umbrella lift type to operate.
• Push-Up: The user must push-up the collar of the umbrella’s canopy along the pole. Once the canopy is fully extended, the user can peg the collar up with a pin.
5. Stand Types
Selecting your patio umbrella is half of the puzzle completed: you’ll need to choose the correct stand to accompany your patio umbrella. Depending on your umbrella’s design and weight, you will need to buy a matching patio umbrella stand to secure it in place and keep it upright. An 11-foot patio umbrella most commonly requires a stand weight that is 65 lbs and higher. The heavier the stand, the greater its stability will be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. An umbrella cover will help to maintain the umbrella’s quality and the fabric’s water-repellent and fade-resistance.
No. A beach umbrella is made of less sturdy materials and doesn’t require a base while a patio umbrella is comprised of stronger materials and a structure that is kept upright with a stand.
Yes. The majority of patio umbrellas feature water-repellent fabrics. However, over time this water-repellent coating fades away and you will need to re-apply this coating to maintain its water-repellent properties. Some fabric types are moisture- and mildew-resistant meaning that they can become wet without it damaging the umbrella’s canopy.
Keep your patio umbrella closed in windy conditions. Despite patio umbrellas mounted in heavy stands, strong winds can still lift the umbrella.
The benefit of buying and using an 11-foot patio umbrella is that it covers a dining table (of around 48 inches and with 6 chairs) with ease to make for a comfortable and shaded conversation area. With the right amount of shade, it can transform your patio space into one that is more comfortable and cooler in temperature – and style.
- The Best Blackout Patio Door Curtains: Reduce your Energy Bills and Increase your Privacy - November 25, 2020
- The Best Lube for Sliding Patio Doors: Keep them Friction-Free and Squeak-Free - November 25, 2020
- The Best Blinds for Sliding Glass Patio Doors: Control the Light While Maintaining your Privacy - November 20, 2020