It’s almost that time of the year, where cooking outside is pure pleasure. Roasted veggies and perfectly grilled steak, what else you could ask for. With that said, you need to be equipped with the right gear and patio grills happen to be a must.
In this article, we have reviewed the 5 best patio grills of this year that are available on the market.
5 Best-Selling Patio Grills
Table of Contents
- 1. Weber 55020001 Q 2400 Electric Grill
- 2. Cuisinart CGG-306 Chef’s Style Stainless Tabletop Grill + Cover
- 3. Broil King 958347 Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill, 5-Burner, Stainless Steel
- 4. Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 5. Char-Griller E1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill, Black
- Buyers Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Grills
- 1560-watt electric heating element to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- .dimensions (inches) lid open : ( h x w x d) - 26 x 31.5 x 25.1(inches); :dimensions - lid closed (inches) 14.5 h x 31.5 w x 19.5 d
- fully assembled out of box, infinite control burner valve settings. fuel type-electric. power-1,560 w/120 v
- 6-foot grounded cord. the appliance should be supplied through a residual current device (rcd) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 ma
Forget about Charcoal and gas tanks with this new brand electric patio grill from Weber. Besides its excellent grilling performance, this grill is easy to transport and arrange anywhere you are as long as there is electricity.
With a total of 280 sq in. grilling area, the Weber Q 2400 comes with an efficient 1560 W electrical heating component. It is also lightweight and easy to clean thanks to its demountable pan.
- High quality and durable material.
- Unlimited heat controller setting.
- It comes with a 6ft cord.
- sets up in under 10 minutes without tools
- 2 stainless burners total 20,000 btus
- twist start ignition and integrated thermometer
- fits cuisinart cgg-306 grill and versastand grills cgg-180 and ceg-980
- use as a tote bag with the convenient carry handles
Weighting only around 22 lbs, this portable patio grill comes with a compelling dual burner mechanism each producing 10.000 BTUs.
The two burners can be controlled and adjusted to the level of heat distribution desired. The grill comes with stainless grates for perfectly cooked meals. It takes less than 10 minutes to set it up.
- Dual burner system
- Versatile and lightweight design (comes with a tote cover)
- Superior heat control
- patented stainless steel dual-tube burners with 2 ribbons of flame per burner and a 15-year warranty
- flav-r-wave heat plates that provide the ultimate in even heat and vaporization; delivering real grilled flavor
- proudly made in north america - with domestic and globally sourced components
- includes a powerful 12,000 btu cast side burner with durable cast iron trivet
- solid 9mm rod stainless steel cooking grates that provide the ultimate sear thanks to incredible heat retention
Level up your grilling game with the Broil King Regal S590 Pro Gas Grill. With such great versatility and functionalities, this grill is ideal for barbeque parties or large dinner families.
The grill comes with 5 different burners heated evenly with 55.000 BTUs output for the central burner.
- Durable and solid stainless steel grates.
- Stylish and LED colored Knobs.
- 10 years warranty.
- gas grill: powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound tank, not included. it reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- cooking area: grill up to 8 burgers, 4 chicken breasts or 2 steaks on the 280-square-inch grate.
- btu rating: this grill has a 20,000 btu rating with two 10,000 btu burners. *btu is a measurement of energy used by your grill and is not related to how hot it will get. grills with lower btus burn less fuel to cook your food.
- grates: these porcelain-coated wire grates offer fast warm-up and heat recovery time. they’re lightweight, making them easy to lift when removing to clean and economical to replace when it’s time.
- side shelves: two large side shelves provide ample space to set plates, tools, sauces and rubs while you grill.
This patio grill is easy to move around and maneuver thanks to two 6 in. wheels. The grill offers a primary cooking space measuring around 280 sq.
It also comes with two side metal counters (each 8.000 BTUs output), allowing you for added preparation area. It incorporates two grids, 20.000 BTUs output, covered with porcelain to ensure its durability.
- Piezo ignition mechanism for fast grills.
- Two wheels for easy transportability.
- Two extra side burners.
- charcoal grill - barrel style bbq grill with heavy duty steel construction and powder coating finish, the perfect grilling solution for small decks, backyards, and patios
- large cooking area - 250 square inch total cooking area delivers exceptional taste and charcoal flavor
- barbecue grill features - thick cast iron cooking grates, bottom storage rack, heavy-duty steel construction, side air vent, stay cool wood handle, wheels for easy mobility, and side shelf workstation with barbecue tool storage hooks
- easy to assemble & clean - assembles easily and quickly cleans up after use with the easy dump ash pan
- dimensions - 21”l x 31”w x 44”h, 50 lbs (pairs with the char-griller 6060 patio pro grill cover, sold separately)
If you are looking for an affordable and practical patio grill, then the Char-Griller E1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill should be added to your list.
This grill comes with a simple standard design and its ideal for small to medium-sized patios. It offers a 250 sq in. of cooking area, side wood counter, and dual steel base support.
- Heavy-duty and durable material.
- Easy to assemble and clean.
- Ideal for small areas.
With the sheer number of patio grills available on the market, varying in style, functionalities, size, and price, finding the right one that fits with your needs and preferences may take you some time.
These are some of the key factors that you should take into consideration when purchasing the best patio grills.
Whether it is a large family gathering, barbeque party or simple grill days with your small family, your grill will vary accordingly.
First, you have to consider your patio space and where the grilling will be taking place. You want to ensure that the designated area is convenient and suitable for grilling. For example, if you have a small patio, then you need to consider a compact yet practical patio grill.
Second, the number of people you will be serving. This is crucial. People hate waiting when it comes to delicious food servings and if you have a large number of people waiting in your patio, you want to make sure that everybody is filled. For this purpose, a bigger grill is needed.
Material is always a key factor when it comes to purchasing any new product. Patio grills wise, stainless still is one the most popular choice as it is rust-free and effortless to clean.
Another great option that is growing in demand is ceramic. Ceramic patio grills are known to maintain the tasty flavors of your food. Other materials we can mention include Aluminum and cast Iron.
There are five different types of patio grills:
1. Natural Gas
These types of grills demand a fixed installation with a gas line to operate. They are cost-effective.
These types of grills are the standard and conventional ways of doing barbeques. They add that unique smoky tang to your food which is unachievable by other types of grills. More importantly, they are economic and quite efficient.
These are gas-fueled and need to be replaced regularly once they are finished. They provide a discernible burning flame when it comes to cooking.
These grills usually come with a heating component that uses electricity to generate power and achieve excellent heating.
Just like its name entails, the smoker grills utilize low temperature to cook your meals using smoke. They offer almost the same smoky taste as the charcoal grills.
Price-wise, it goes down to your budget limit and how much you can spend. The prices, however, vary with every grill depending on the type and its size. High quality and durable grills come with a high price.
However, they are definitely worth the investment and can last you a lifetime if you take good care of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
As we have previously mentioned in this article, it depends on your needs and preferences to choose the best patio grill. However, we recommend the Charcoal grill type as they add that unique smoky flavor and maintain the juiciness of your food.
The BTUs stand for the British Thermal Units and it indicates the output of heat produced by each unit. It is designated to determine the power of the grill.
This also goes down to how much space and how frequently you will be using your grill. You have to ensure that the area where you are going to place your grill is convenient and suitable.
The cooking space of your grill can also determine its size. Small grills, sometimes, have a great cooking surface and comes with side burners, offering a great deal of cooking space.
Make sure to clean your grill once you finish using it. You should clean it while the grids are mildly heated to avoid the accumulation of debris. You can apply a dishwasher detergent for deep cleaning.
Moreover, like any outdoor gear, you have to protect your grill from the different harsh weather conditions. A protective cover can help you ensure its durability and long term usage.
- How to Shrink Wrap Patio Furniture - August 28, 2020
- Best Outdoor Solar Powered Motion Sensor Flood Lights Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Garden Solar Lights for Flower Beds : Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020