Kids are not the only ones who enjoy swings for trees in backyard. Everyone enjoys going see-saw on a swing outdoors. But not everyone gets to use some of the best swings for trees in backyards. Now that you are here, that should change. We have review 5 of the best swings for trees in backyards just for you.
5 Best-Selling Swings for Trees in Backyard
Table of Contents
- 1. Royal Oak Giant Flying Saucer Tree Swing
- 2. Jungle Gym Kingdom Tree Swing
- 3. Safari Swings High Back Full Bucket Kids Swing Seat
- 4. Everking Hanging Rope Swing Seat
- 5. Trekassy Saucer Tree Swing for Kids Adult
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Swings for Trees in Backyard
- fabric update - the strongest and most durable industry leading1680d oxford polyester fabric is used for all our swings.
- certified and approved: astm f963-11 and cpsia section 101 (a)(2) approved.
- ultra safe and built to last - we take safety seriously and that's why we are the only company that uses the strongest and safest materials like 1680d oxford fabric with industry leading protective coating, no lead and an industrial strength steel frame. keeping safety in mind, instead of including poorly made unsafe straps, our higest quality easy hang straps are sold seperately. with a load rating of 700 lbs., this swing can handle multiple children at the same time.
- weather resistant: our saucer swings are known to take a beating from the weather and continue looking great. our unique and strongest 1680d oxford fabric with industry leading protective coating means that rain and snow are no match for this swing. we also use commercial grade rope so you don’t have to worry about repairs. we built this swing to handle anything mother nature throws its way.
- simple install: what good is a swing if it's complicated to put together and take apart? we designed our swing with simplicity in mind. our easy to follow instructions make it a breeze to put together or take apart for winter storage. hang it from a large tree branch or attach it to a swing set.
For the fun you will get from it, this product is fairly priced. It is a swing with a seat shaped like a saucer. This seat has a diameter of 40 inches and would contain 2 – 3 people at once. The straps of the swing extend between 47 and 63 inches. The seat is padded to make you comfortable while seating. The product is available in 10 colors including blue, camo, rainbow, green, purple, orange, and yellow.
- It has a weight capacity of 700 lbs.
- It is easy to install.
- The material is weather-resistant. (900D Oxford Polyester)
- so much fun - our rope swing includes colorful climbing platforms and a disc swing seat. it's the perfect playground activity that allows kids to have a blast and help build upper body strength!
- easy to install - this outdoor tree swing rope and disc seat are a breeze to set up. the playset accessories arrive ready to go with an ebook on installation and a locking carabiner for added safety.
- sturdy & safe - watch out, tarzan! our robust, braided tree climbing rope for kids is built for action. made with durable materials, it can handle the elements while still being gentle on the hands.
- adaptable play - this is a tree swing kids will absolutely love. each one can be tailored to suit your little monkeys as they grow. long, medium, and short adjustments mean everyone can take a swing
- fun gift - our swing rope and seat set is sure to climb up the list of your kid's favorite gifts. with these tree swings, you can watch their confidence soar as they swing through the trees!
The Jungle Gym Kingdom Tree Swing is available in multicolor red and green. It comes as a disc with a climbing rope that is attached to the tree. You stand on the disc and swing on it from the tree. The rope can be adjusted to suit your preferences. This swing is suitable for anyone 3 months old and above but it is suitable for weights up to 150 pounds. Also, only one person can use it at a time.
- It has a weight capacity of 150 lbs.
- It can be used by kids and adults. But children should be monitored.
- It has a highly durable rope that attaches the disc to the branch of the tree.
The Safari Swings High Back Full Bucket Swing Seat is for kids only. So, if you were looking for something your size, keep reading. It is suitable for children between 1 month and 4 years old and adult supervision is necessary. The swing is one that offers enough safety for your child. The high back and the depth ensure that your child is rooted to the seat.
- The seats are made of stainless steel.
- The seats are attached to the tree branch using swings chains.
- The body of the swing is coated hence it is weather-resistant.
- if you need the hanging kits for this hammock chair, please search:b07x32f55k.hanging rope hammock swing - find comfort with a stylish hammock swing - hangs anywhere and easily relocates - great addition to balconies, decks, backyards and more
- lounge & relax - perfect for lounging and nestling into a cozy "cocoon" while reading a book, magazine, or tablet - listen to the sound of rain, crickets, bird chirping, or enjoy a quiet night of stargazing
- indoor/outdoor use - create a stylish outside lounging area or accent indoor décor - hang outdoors between two trees in your favorite shady lawn spot, sun room, or porch
- design specifications - made of sturdy cotton and polyester fabric - machine washable - suitable for all ages - holds up to 265 pounds - 2 seat cushions included - hanging hardware not included
- overall dimensions: size: 51x 39 inches / 130x 100 cm wooden bar size: 39" / 100cm diameter: 1.5" / 3.8cm weight capacity: 220-260 lbs / 100-120 kg cushions size: 19.7x 19.7 inches / 50x 50cm
The Everking Hanging Rope Sing Seat is well priced too. It is available in 4 colors: white, red stripe, coffee stripe, and blue stripe. This swing is made hammock-style and can carry up to 265 pounds. The seat is made of cotton and polyester that are durable. Asides durability, these materials also make the seat comfortable. You can use this swing indoors and outdoors.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- It can carry up to 265 lbs.
- It is cozy to sit in.
- ✅large and strong swing: large 40" steel frame with tight weave fabric seat fits 3 kids or two adults. weight rated to 660 pound, safer for child to swing outdoor for a long time.
- ✅swing straps included: our tree swing include 2 pack tree straps, making the installation more flexible. you can hang with one point for 360°rotation or with the ropes to fly back and forth. customize your fun
- ✅sturdy circle swing seat: made of high quality material, the spacious swing seat is very comfortable to sit and last long, bring you comfortable and cozy time.
- ✅durable hanging ropes: extra 71 inch long 12mm thick ropes are made from high quality pe webbing with metal rings for secured fastening. adjustable length between 47 and 71 inch. strong uv resistant and won't fade for years.
- ✅easy to assemble: this saucer swing for swingset includes step by step picture instructions, complete hardware and mounting gears,you can easily attach kids swings for trees in minutes. outdoor swing or playground fun for kids, teens, and adults.
This swing is also saucer-shaped and can carry up to 700 lbs. it is available in 3 colors: blue, rainbow, and green. You know what else is good about this swing? It is weather-resistant and can be used indoors and outdoors. The seat has a diameter of 40 inches and can contain up to 5 children or 2 adults at once.
- It is easy to install.
- The materials are UV-resistant and waterproof.
- It has a weight capacity of 700 lbs.
If you desire the best swing for trees in your backyard, there are many things to consider. The right choice is likely not going to call your name, you may have to search for certain features before you find it. This guide will inform you about certain things to look out for before you get your swing for trees.
1. Weight Capacity
This is very important. The weight capacity of the swing for a tree you opt for must be compatible with the weight of everyone who will use it. If the swing can be used by more than one person, you have to consider the combined weight and individual weight of the users. Ensure the weights of the users do not exceed the weight capacity of the swing you want.
2. Size and Shape of the Seat
The size and shape of the seat also determine the capacity of your swing for trees. Many swings with seats shaped like saucers can carry more than one person at once. But seats designed like hammocks may not carry more than one person.
Also, with saucer-shaped swings, the higher the diameter, the wider the space available for users to sit/stand on. This is why you should get a swing with a size and shape that will give you the best experience.
Trees do not grow indoors, so if you will be using your swing for trees, you will be using it outdoors. Out there exists the elements of the weather: rain, sun, snow, etc. These occurrences can reduce the quality and lifespan of your swing.
But, swings with resistant material, give you fewer worries about the elements of the weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Without branches, you can still attach your swing to your tree. You can do this by creating a branch for the tree using durable materials like metals and wood. You also have the option to join 2 trees together using durable metals or wood. After creating the branch or connecting the trees, you can then attach your swing to the branch or to the material connecting the trees. The most important thing is to use very sturdy trees and ensure all attachments are done properly.
You should hang your swing to a very thick branch. Branches with a thickness of at least 10 inches are suitable. Asides the thickness of the branches, you should examine the branches and trunks for cracks and indications of decay. If these signs are there, the tree may not be healthy and may not be fit for your swing.
There is no specific range for the weight a tree branch can hold. But, a tree swing attached to a healthy tree branch with the appropriate thickness can hold up to 500 lbs.
This branch should not be higher than 20ft above the ground.
Sturdy and healthy trees are the best for tree swings. Trees like an oak tree and ash tree are some of the most preferred tree types for swings. You should avoid using fruit trees or pine trees.
Here is one of the review of the Best Swings for Trees in Backyard:
- Best Patio Brick Pavers Mold: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Soccer Rebounder Nets: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Kites for Kids: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020