Most children enjoy swinging or going down a slide. The fun from these activities is one that appeals to most kids. It is even more appealing when the swing set is of high quality. You may not recognize a quality swing set quickly. So, we have a list of 5 of the best swing sets for small yards for you.
5 Best-Selling Swing Sets for Small Yards
Table of Contents
- 1. Costzon Toddler Climber and Swing Set
- 2. Kids Outdoor Playground Swing Set
- 3. Super Deal Swing Set
- 4. Big Backyard KidKraft Andorra Wood Swing Set
- 5. Sportspower Mountain View Swing Set
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Swing Sets for Small Yards
- 【4-in-1 features】- this bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set offers 4 functions: a smooth slide, a sturdy swing, a basketball hoop and lapping to the elephant nose, which is intended for family and domestic outdoor use. all activity elements are appropriately sized for toddlers.
- 【sturdy and durable】- this bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set is made of durable and non-toxic hdpe material, the slide can bear a weight of 110 lbs, so it is safe for your kids to slide. this bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set can accompany your child until he is growing up.
- 【smooth slide & safe swing】- the children slide has the gentle slope and easy-to-climb steps offer your babies a smooth slide. the whole slide is connected smoothly without edges for babies tender skin. the children swing can maximum hold 66lbs with strong hangers, the ropes of the swing are made of high quality materials, it is long enough and safe, so it is safe to go swinging with your hand during playtime.
- 【basketball hoop & lapping】- the basketball hoop is designed according to european and american style, it is perfect for your little athlete to play basketball. when you don't want to use it, you can easily remove it, too. there are some ringers on the nose of the elephant for added fun.
- 【easy to assemble】- this bright and colorful 4-in-1 playing set can be assembled quickly, it's easy to assemble the parts together with a few steps according to the instruction. all necessary hardware is included, no complicated tools needed. it will provide a never ending adventure for your little ones! they use it either inside or outside. climbing ladder provides a safe and easy challenge for children! note: due to the large package, the courier will be sent in two packages.
This swing set will make your toddler happy. It is suitable for children between 1 month and 6 years. The material is non-toxic so you do not have to worry about it affecting your baby adversely. This 4-in-1 set has a range of fun activities your baby will enjoy. The swing seat has a T-Bar to hold your child securely. The edges of the swing set are smooth and round so they do not get cut.
- It has a safety swing.
- The slide is colorful and attractive.
- It has a basketball hoop, a slide, and a toss.
This is a swing set for the whole family. It has a rectangle trampoline and a slide. It also has a swing with 2 seats. This swing set is not suitable for toddlers. But for kids 5 years and above, this is perfect. The swing has a monkey bar and a sunshade. The sunshade provides protection and coolness when the sun is too hot. At least 4 children can use this swing set at once.
- It has 2 swing seats.
- The swing has a sunshade.
- It has a trampoline and a slide.
- combo set - this product includes 1 x swing frame + 1 x 40” round saucer swing set. ideal choice for your garden, backyard, playground and more outdoor places, suitable for a single adult or multiple kids/teens to swing; package comes in 2 boxes, frame and swing will be shipped out seperately to avoid damage in transit
- saucer swing - swing frame is protected by powerful corrosion protection, while the mat canvas and rope are crafted with super heavy duty 50+ uv-resistance. our thick steel frame is securely wrapped in durable 9mm pe rope to give your swing a long life. with a safety rating of over 700 pounds, rock back and forth for a while, lie back and dream, or invite a friend or parent over to join in the fun
- swing frame - crafted from 2-inch heavy duty weather-resistant steel tubes and hardware with a powder-coated paint finish for superior durability; a-frame ensures extra sturbility ; up to 220 lbs high weight capacity meets most of your needs and provides a safe stand for a kid- and even a couple of friends - to lay back, sway, have some fun between standing and sitting on the swing , the options are limitless
- large & safe - our swing combo provides a large space for swing because of its 70.9” height and 86.6” length frame and 40” round swing seat; 220 lbs stand weight capacity, resilient nylon hanging ropes, oxford cloth seat, sturdy frame and fixable base to ensure you can swing stably and safely
- easy to assemble - both of swing frame and swing seat are easy to assemble; package includes all things you need to install the frame and seat; top of ropes have steel rings which connect to sturdy suspension rope up to approx 71", the top of the stand have 2 hooks which can connect the swing. simply follow and use the included instruction and tools to assemble quickly. note: if you receive product with any issue, feel free to contact seller to get free replacement part
The Super Deal Swing Set consists of a steel frame and a saucer swing seat. The steel frame is coated and resistant to rust. The swing set is made of durable materials. The swing rope, saucer material, and frame are all durable. The set is easy to set up. At least 5 children can play on this swing set at the same time. The manufacturer recommends it for children 2 months and older.
- It has a UV-resistant saucer seat.
- The saucer seat can carry up to 700 lbs.
- It is easy to assemble.
- holds up to seven children with a maximum weight of 110 pounds per child
- high-rail wave slide
- rock wall included
- canopied play deck
- 2 belt swings
This wooden swing set for small yards is quite crafty. This set has a slide, a 2-seat swing, a chalk wall, and a sandbox. You can have at least 5 kids playing simultaneously. This swing set is made of cedar lumber of high quality. Then there is the canopy to provide some shade while they play. There is also a sandbox beneath the canopied section. This space is also shaded and it is an extra playing space.
- It has a canopied section.
- There is a chalk wall under the canopy.
- It can hold up to 700 lbs.
- outdoor fun: kids outdoor play set with 2 swing seats, 1 flying saucer, 1 glider, 1 slide, and 1 mini trampoline for up to 8 children at once
- adjustable: patented 2-person flying saucer lets kids lie down and swing at the same time, while all swing chains are able to be adjusted for optimal experience
- fun exercise: patented mini trampoline adds the fun and excitement of bouncing on a trampoline to a swing set!
- heavy duty: crafted from 2-inch heavy duty weather-resistant steel tubes and hardware with a powder-coated paint finish for superior durability
- dimensions: ideal for medium to large backyards; measures 179"l x 96"w x 74"h; supports kids weighing up to 100 lbs. each, up to 800 lbs. total
This product has 2 color schemes: Mountain View and Spring Breeze. The set is quite huge. It has a saucer swing, a 3-seat swing, a slide, and a trampoline. It is the total fun package for your kids. This swing set is recommended for children 3 years and above. The frames are metallic, weather-resistant and durable.
- It can support up to 800 lbs.
- It has a mini-trampoline.
- It is heavy-duty and weather-resistant.
If you are getting a swing set for small yard, you should consider the size of the yard. But this is not all you should consider. The following details are also important.
1. Who is the Swing Set for?
You should consider the age range of the kids who will use the swing set. There are different swing sets for different age ranges. These swing sets differ in material, design, ad safety features
A swing set for toddlers would be made from non-toxic and non-abrasive material. It will be designed to provide safety too. Swing sets for older children may have fewer safety features. The weight capacity of swing sets for toddlers will also be lower than those for older children.
2. Safety Seat
If you are getting a swing seat for toddlers. Look out for as many safety features as you can. One very important feature to check for is a safety seat. The safety seat ensures that your baby can enjoy the swing and remain safe. It prevents the baby from being thrown off the seat as the baby is being cradled.
3. Weight Capacity
The weight capacity is an essential property of a swing set. The swing set cannot carry an infinite amount of children. There is a fixed weight it can support. The manufacturers will tell the age range and the number of kids the swing can carry at once. They will also give an estimate of the weight it can support. You should note this when you buy your swing set.
4. Features of the Swing Set
Swing sets have varying features. Some have swings, trampolines, slides, and monkey bars. Some other swing sets come with a different combination of these features. Pay attention to the swing set that has all the features you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
As mentioned earlier, wooden swing sets need maintenance. Without maintenance, your wooden swing set is at risk of deterioration. You can maintain your wooden swing set by treating it. Waterproof sealants are usable in the maintenance of wooden swing sets. Waterproof sealants provide UV protection and protection from moisture.
Your swing set needs to be anchored to ground else it would be uprooted easily. To do this, dig 5 – 10 inches holes in the ground for the legs of the swing set. Attach anchor plates to each leg. Place the swing set into the holes with the legs. Mix cement and pour in the holes. Then allow the cement to dry.
If well maintained and treated, a wooden swing set will last more than 10 years.
The average swing set should be at least 6 ft. above the ground. The seat of a swing set should be at least 17 inches long, 8 inches wide, and have a depth of at least 1 inch.
Yes, you can. With the appropriate instructional material, this should be a breeze. You will need tools like a hammer, a drill, a wrench, a claw, and a ladder.
- Best Patio Brick Pavers Mold: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Outdoor Firewood Storage Racks: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Outdoor Stone Fire Pits: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020