If you have a friend who does not like pizza, invite them over. We might not have a mind-blowing pizza recipe for you. But we have something just as good. The pizza oven you use in preparing your pizza is an important factor for your pizza. It can determine how tasty your pizza turns out. We want all your pizzas to be tasty so we compiled 5 of the best portable pizza oven.
5 Best-Selling Portable Pizza Ovens
Table of Contents
- 1. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
- 2. Ooni 3 Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 3. Bertello Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 4. Pizzacraft PC6000 Pizzeria Pronto Portable Pizza Oven
- 5. Cosori Oven Toaster for Pizza, Rotisserie, and Food
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Portable Pizza Ovens
- rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- saves as much as 60% in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
The first product on our list is an 8 lbs. pizza oven with a rotating pan. The weight says all you need to know about its portability. It is lightweight and easy to carry around. The rotating pan is detachable. This makes moving the oven easier. It also makes cleaning the pan easier. The oven runs on electricity. It has heating elements above and below. These heating elements have separate controls. It also has a timer for accuracy.
- ooni 3, our award-winning wood fired pizza oven, is one of the most innovative cooking gadgets in the pizza ovens world
- perfect for your outdoor patio or garden, the ooni 3 portable pizza oven cooks delicious pizzas in just 60 seconds
- heats up to 932ºf in just 10 minutes and runs on energy-efficient, sustainably sourced wood pellets
- ooni 3 provides the perfect cooking conditions for so much more – roast meat, fish and vegetable dishes in minutes
- lightweight and easy-to-use, take your ooni 3 on the go wherever you please!
This pizza oven generates heat by burning wood. It weighs just about 27 lbs. so portability is not an issue. It can also reach very high temperatures. These temperatures are suitable for cooking other items like meat and fish. But you may not need such a high temperature for your pizza. It is well-designed and cooks very fast.
- authentic gas, charcoal, and wood fired portable outdoor pizza oven cooker
- cook at over 930 degrees fahrenheit (500 celsius) with the bertello outdoor pizza oven
- use charcoal, wood, pellets or our gas burner attachment(sold separately) for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5" wide x 13.5" deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
This portable pizza oven by Bertello works with many options. It can generate heat from wood, coal, gas or pellets. Switch between these choices as you desire. The oven generates heat as high as 900°F. At this temperature, you can roast meat and fish in this oven too. You have the option to buy the gas attachment if you intend to use gas with it. The gas attachmentdoes not come with the oven.
Next up is the enamel-coated steel pizza oven. It can cook to temperatures as high as 700°F. This makes them suitable for meat, vegetables, and fish too. It does a rapid job and can cook your pizza in as fast as 5 minutes. It generates heat using liquid propane. You do not need matches around this device. It comes with a built-in igniter. It also has a built-in thermometer so you can watch it as you cook. It weighs 26 lbs.
- It runs on gas.
- It can generate as high as 700°F.
- It has a built-in igniter.
- all-in-one: toast, bagel, broil, bake, roast, warm, pizza, cookies, rotisserie, ferment, and dehydrate
- powerful: cook your food faster and more evenly with convection fan
- large: 25l capacity fits 12 inch pizza and 6 slices of bread for daily family dishes
- convenient: easily control with the crisp led display and control knobs
- easy to clean: non-stick interior makes cleaning easier than ever
This pizza oven has a 25 L capacity. It runs on electricity too. Asides pizza, you can use this oven for toast, rotisserie, and cookies. You can also use it to warm your meals and dehydrate. It has an easy-to-handle knob for controlling heat. It also had an LED display for easy monitoring. This oven weighs just 22 lbs. so it is a portable pizza oven for sure.
Do not read too far. There are certain things you need to know about portable pizza ovens before buying one. This guide discusses some of those things.
1. The Source of Heat
The source of heat is a very important feature of your pizza oven. It determines a lot of things. It determines the cost of running the oven, the taste of the pizza, and the ease of control.
Some pizza ovens run on electricity. Some run on gas and some burn wood to generate heat. Of these options, electricity is quite cheap and easy to control. Controlling the heat from ovens using gas and wood is not as easy as in electric ovens. Also, these other heat sources are not as green as electricity.
If you desire very high temperatures, opting for the wood or gas option is better. But if you want low and controllable temperature, the electric oven is a better choice.
2. The Temperature range of the Oven
You should watch out for this one. Temperature is important in the outcome of your pizza. If the temperature is too low, your pizza may be undercooked. If the temperature is too high, your pizza will burn. So, ensure that the pizza oven supports the range of temperature you prefer.
You are getting a portable pizza oven and this is why weight is important. A pizza oven weighing 30 lbs. or less should be easy to carry around.
Frequently Asked Questions
Different pizza ovens use different sources of energy. Some use electricity while some burn gas to generate heat. Some other types of pizza oven burn wood to generate heat.
When compared to gas ovens and wood ovens, electric ovens are safer. They come with control for the heat. There is also no risk of explosion unlike in gas ovens.
Electric ovens are smokeless and their heat can be controlled. So, you can prepare your pizza at the precise heat to ensure it comes out the way it should. For these reasons, electric ovens usually produce pizzas/meals with the best flavor.
Generally, dry wood is the best for pizza ovens. Also, hardwoods are the most preferred type of wood. They are more effective to use. Some examples of hardwood used in pizza ovens include oak, ash, and birch. Oak is quite common because it can be gotten with ease.
Yes, they will. The heat range and rate of heating vary with the heat source. As mentioned before, electric pizza ovens have the most control of the heat. They are also smokeless. This heat control and the absence of smoke will definitely give the pizza a different taste.
There is no standard figure for this. But you should know that your pizza oven should not be too hot. Temperatures above 600°F are not the best for your pizza.
- Best Patio Brick Pavers Mold: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Soccer Rebounder Nets: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Kites for Kids: Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020