Patio Egg chairs wrap you around and give a cozy feeling. It gets better when there is a soft and comfy cushion for you to lay on within the egg chairs. But do you know what else makes the experience worthwhile? Swinging. Patio swing egg chairs basically baby you; they make you comfortable, and rock you. So, if you are on the lookout to buy one, these are some of the best patio swing egg chairs out there:
5 Best-Selling Patio Swing Egg Chairs
Table of Contents
- 1. Island Bay Boho-chic-style Hanging Egg Chair
- 2. Ulax Furniture Outdoor Patio Swing Egg Chair
- 3. Barton Premium X-Large Patio Swing Egg Chair
- 4. GDF Studio Outdoor Hanging Basket Chair
- 5. Luckyberry Outdoor Egg Chair
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Swing Egg Chairs
- Has a 300-pound weight limit.
- Fitted with a round 45” cushion.
- Chair is made with resin wicker with a driftwood finish.
- the patio wicker hanging chair made of sturdy powder-coated steel frame, rust-resistant and durable, guaranteeing long term use
- crafted with handwoven premium pe wicker, uv-resistant and built to last, bearing harsh weather conditions for longevity
- equipped with 100% polyester seat cushion and headrest pillow, fade-resistant, making a extraordinary comfortable and relaxed place to lounge and reliving you fatigue of the day
- with the simple and modern design, the outdoor wicker hanging basket chair perfect fit for outdoor poolside, garden, porch, balcony, backyard, deck, also suitable for indoor use
- overall dimensions: 41.5 (l) x 44 (w) x 81 (h) inches. assembly required
Next is the Ulax Furniture Patio Swing Egg Chair. It comes with a seat that has a length of 45” and a diameter of 35”. It has an 81” stand which raises the seat at least 20” above ground.
- Can carry up to 300 lbs.
- Fitted with washable cushions.
- Can hang from the ceiling.
- ideal for deck, balcony & more - unique swinging chair is the perfect addition to any space outside, like a backyard patio, deck, in a sun-room or garden, or near a pool, or outdoor bar
- user indoor or outdoors - it is sturdy & safe for you to sit in, and it will be a great addition to your indoor or outdoor furniture
- premium fluffy cushion - it comes with a soft deep fluffy cushion, perfect for you to snuggle in on a warm and sunny day, with a book and a cold coffee
- all-weather construction - constructed from polyethylene rattan resin wicker wrapped around a steel frame for weather-resistant protection, strength and durability
- detachable setup - designed for one person. detachable design, easy to install and disassemble; overall dimension: 41-1/2"(w) x 50"(l) x 78-1/2"(h)
The Barton Premium X-Large Swing Egg Chair can be used indoors and outdoors. It can also be used at balconies, porches, lawns, and decks. It can carry only one person at a time and has a unique egg shape.
- Weight limit of 200 lbs.
- Seat made with weather-resistant steel frame.
- The cushion is 6” thick.
- this fun basket chair is the perfect addition to your backyard, patio, or garden. it comes with its own base, so you can put it anywhere. made from the highest-quality rattan and water-resistant fabric, it will last you for years and years.
- includes: one (1) hanging basket chair
- basket dimensions: 26.50 "d x 37.75 "w x 47.25"h | base dimensions: 44.00 "d x 44.00 "w x 79.50"h
- material: polyethylene wicker | wicker finish: multi-brown
- base material: iron | base finish: brown| assembly required
GDF studio hanging basket chair can be used in patios, gardens, lawns or your backyard. The product comes in 2 color-scheme: multi-brown/khaki and black/grey. It has a water-resistant structure and can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Weight capacity is 250 lbs.
- Chair is made with rattan while the stand is made from iron.
- Cushion is made with water-resistant khaki.
- seat cushions: it is waterproof and uv-resistant fabric with polyester fitted , cushion color beige
- wicker:durable drak brown pe wicker with a sturdy iron frame, easy to maintenance.
- bearing support: 330lbs
- dimensions: our hanging wicker chair is 24" d x 35" w x 46" h, and the iron frame is 38. 0" d x 37. 0" w x 77. 00 h.
- place: perfect for any space outdoor or indoor(outside or inside), like a backyard patio, deck, in a sunroom or garden, or near a pool, or outdoor bar.
The last on our list is the Luckyberry Outdoor Egg Chair. The name aside, this chair can be used indoors and outdoors. It weighs about 60 lbs. so it should not be too hard to move about.
- Maximum weight capacity is 300 lbs.
- UV-resistant padded cushion.
- Has a 77-inch stand and a seat diameter of 35”.
At this point, you are certainly willing to buy your patio swing egg chair, but what are the most important things to look out for? We examine some of the important features to look out for when going to get yours.
1. Swinging Movement
If you are buying a patio swing egg chair, you expect it to sing – obviously. But, the swinging movement varies with the products. Some only move from side-to-side, some move backward only, some move forward and backward, some swivel, while some move forward, backward, and side-to-side. Basically, the degree of swinging varies from one egg chair to the other.
Your choice should swing in all the ways that will help you fully enjoy your experience with it.
2. Hanging from Ceiling
Your patio swing egg chair would come with a stand. When fully set up, the egg chair hangs from the stand and you swing from it too. With the stand, you can use your patio swing egg chair indoors and outdoors. However, you have an extra option when you are indoors. You can hang your egg chair from the ceiling if the right conditions are available. The ceiling should be strong enough to hold your weight and the spring-hook should support hanging from the ceiling.
Many patio swing egg chairs can be used indoors and outdoors. While outdoors, it can be used in different spaces. But to use it in different places, you have to move it around. To move it around, you have to carry it, but you will most likely not be looking forward to carrying it if it is heavy. So you should be on the lookout for a lightweight patio swing egg chair. A product weighing about 40 – 50 lbs. or less should do.
4. Weight Capacity
You would not want to break your egg chair yourself now or would you? If your patio swing egg chair is filled with more weight than it can carry, it may come crashing. To avoid a scenario where you come crashing with your egg chair, you should check the weight capacity before buying. Many egg chairs usually have a weight capacity between 250 – 350 lbs.
The cushions come in various shapes, thicknesses, and sizes. These properties of the cushion play a part in the comfort you get from the egg chair. Asides these, you should also check the material used in making the cushion because this will determine the feel on your skin, the cushion’s resistance to water and to UV light.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you will have to do the assembly yourself.
You may get a technician to do the assembling for you. However, the products usually come with an easy-to-understand manual and tools that will help you in assembling the chair.
Yes, it can. Replacements are available.
Yes, you can. However, ensure that it is properly reinforced to prevent the hook from loosening and the chair from falling off.
You can extend the chain by adding more chain links. That way, the chair is brought closer to the ground.
It is not the best thing to do. While your chair may be made with weather-resistant materials, exposing them to the elements of weather continuously may cause them to wear out quickly. So, you may get a cover for the chair or move them under a chair when the weather is harsh.