Weather’s wrath should never be taken lightly. As such, it is essential to protect your investments as much as possible. One of such valuable investments is the patio heater. There is a need to protect patio heater against water, sun, dust, snow and dirt as these elements cause damage. This simple guide aims at giving you a few pointers for when you go shopping for a befitting cover.
5 Best-Selling Patio Heater Covers – Waterproof with Zipper
Table of Contents
- 1. Classic Accessories Outdoor Terrazo Cover for Standup Heater
- 2. CrazyAnt Outdoor Standup Heater Cover
- 3. Veranda Round Outdoor Cover for Standup Patio Heater
- 4. Toodro Oxford Fabric Patio Stand Up Heater Cover
- 5. Qees Heavy Duty Patio Heater Cover
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Heater Covers – Waterproof with Zipper
- outdoor patio cover: guaranteed to fit round stand-up patio heaters 34"dia (dome) x 18.5"dia (base) x 95"h
- outdoor furniture covers with warranty: one-year limited warranty
- all weather protection: tough rain-tite fabric protects against rain, snow, sun and dirt and won't crack in cold weather
- custom fit outdoor table cover: elastic cord in bottom hem for a fast and custom-like fit
- durable patio cover with advanced features: dual vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting
If you are looking for an outdoor heater cover with a 34 inch diameter dome, 18.5 inch diameter base and 95 inch height, this highly rated option should be on your list. The Tite fabric protects against sun, rain, snow and dirt, and doesn’t crack in cold weather. It’s a custom fit cover that comes with an elastic cord at the bottom hem for secure fastening.
- Dual vents to reduce wind lofting and condensation
- Large zippered opening for easy and simplified fitting
- Tough Rain Tite fabric with one year warranty
- size note: the top of our cover is about 33" diameter dome, the height of the whole cover is about 89", and the bottom diameter is about 19". please make sure that the top diameter and height of your heater are within the protective range of the product before purchasing. to avoid inconvenience to you.
- new material: our protective cover is made of the latest fabrics. on the basis of meeting the original wind, snow, rain and sun protection, the weight is greatly reduced, and it is lighter, easier to fold and store, and convenient for second use.
- easy to clean: the cover can be cleaned up by flushing directly with a faucet or scrubbing with a rag. the material is waterproof, so it can be washed safely.
- lifetime warranty：if you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to contact us to solve them. we will provide effective solutions to save your time.
- package including: 1 x heater cover + 1 x storage bag.
Made of 210 Oxford Fabric, this outdoor heater cover is weather proof. It is easy to clean, and is wind and UV resistant. Its durability ensures that your patio heater is safe through all weather changes.
- Lifetime warranty!
- Waterproof, snow proof, dustproof and windproof
- Tough 210D fabric with a PU layer for durability and doesn’t easily tear or fade
- the classic accessories difference: veranda covers go the extra mile with interior bound seams for strength, high-density stitching for durability, padded handles for comfort, and matching webbing for a sophisticated look
- heavy duty outdoor cover: fits round stand-up patio heaters with tables 32"dia dome
- outdoor cover with warranty: three-year limited warranty
- weatherproof and water resistant: gardelle fabric system features an elegant fabric top with a protective water repellent and resistant laminated backing and a protective dark splash guard skirt
- custom fit outdoor cover: an elastic hem cord with toggle allows adjustment for a tight, custom-like fit while click-close straps snap at front to secure cover on the windiest days
This highly rated Classic Accessories patio heater cover is made of heavy duty fabric that makes it durable, weatherproof and water resistant. The elastic cord at the bottom hem allows you to adjust the fit and make it tight and secure. The zipper closure makes it easy to fit and remove.
- 3 year warranty
- Heavy duty cover to make it durable, weatherproof, waterproof
- Features air vents that reduce condensation and wind lofting
- protect your heater: toodro outdoor heater covers is made of high quality 210d oxford fabric(waterproof dustproof and snowproof windproof).
- protect your mind: you do not need to worries about any weather causes the heater to be wet, rusty, moldy, etc. anymore because nothing escapes this protector, indispensable for outdoor heater. so instead of put the heater home we just cover the heater protectors and put it outdoors.
- save your time: take this outdoor heater protectors out of your heater, put it in the water and dry it up in the sun. heavy-duty strength and durability will give your heater many years protection.
- wind resistant: your heater will be kept in great conditions through all seasons!
- save your money：lifetime warranty----any problems with the product contact us any time by checking your orders and clicking contact seller.
The 210D Oxford fabric is known for its high quality and its ability to protect against snow, heat, wind, dust and water. This highly rated cover is heavy duty for durability with prolonged outdoor use. It measures 226cm by 85cm by 48 cm.
- Lifetime warranty
- Heavy duty 210D Oxford cover for durability and protection against the elements
- It is easy to use, easy to clean and features sturdy stitching
This cover features double insulated waterproof material that is designed to protect your patio heater against water, wind and UV rays. Being 87 inches by 21 inches by 24 inches, this highly rated cover is perfect for most of the tall heaters. The zipper makes it easy to slide the cover on and off.
- Heavy duty oxford fabric for a durable, weather-resistant cover that protects against sun, rain, and snow
- Universal size to fit tall patio heaters
- Easy to use, and comes with an elastic hem cord with toggle for tight and secure fit
Patio heaters are an essential addition to the outdoor life. But this essential gadget comes with its own challenges; damage from the elements. In order to keep your patio heater in optimal condition, you need to adequately protect it from the elements. Here are a few points to consider when looking for the perfect patio heat cover with zipper.
1. The Heater
Heaters come in a variety of sizes, shapes and types. Pick a cover that is big enough to suit the shape and size of your heater from top to bottom. Leaving even a tiny part of the heater exposed can cause damage such as rust.
2. The Cover Material
With outdoor use, you will need a material that is strong enough to protect the heater from the elements. Additionally, it should be sturdy enough to withstand weather changes. Go for covers that do not crack when exposed to extremely low temperatures.
Look out for covers that protect against rain or water, sun, dust, snow and dirt. Be sure to pick a cover made with heavy duty fabric such as 210D Oxford fabric.
3. The Cover Fitting
The cover should fit the patio heater properly. Most good covers have a cord at the bottom hem that allows you to tightly secure the cover to give the patio heater a good fit. Make sure that the zipper is functional, smooth and strong for easy access even in the long term.
A good patio heater cover should have vents that allow airflow. When moist air is trapped under the cover, it can condense and cause the heater to rust. Vents lets out moisture and prevents rusting and discourages pests that are attracted to warmth and moisture.
5. Return Policy
Go through the seller’s returns and refund policy, especially if you are purchasing a pricey cover. Good sellers will always allow returns for items received in bad condition. They may offer to replace of give a refund depending on your preferences.
Some unscrupulous sellers reduce the return window so that by the time you get your cover shipped and wish to return it for whatever reason, you will be time barred. Look out for information on how the seller deals with clients from the customer review section.
While buying a high quality product is essential, getting a warranty for it is equally important. This gives you the assurance that the manufacturer is confident in the quality of the product. Some covers come with a lifetime warranty while others have brief option such as 6 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use a tape measure to get the dimensions of the heater – height and circumference of the top and bottom. If you still have your heater’s manual, you can always refer to it for accurate measurements and cover recommendations.
There are two thing involved; get the right cover size and have a cord to tighten the cover when needed. Most options come with a cord at the bottom through which you can securely fit it on the lamp to avoid elements seeping under the cover.
210D Oxford does a pretty good job at protecting the heater from the elements. However, any material that is durable, waterproof, dustproof, weatherproof and dirt proof will do the job. In addition to a good material, the stitching should also be sturdy so as to ensure the durability and effectiveness of the cover.
Yes, depending on the material. If the cover is made of vinyl, field patch tape can help. If you are not sure how to go about the repair, you can always reach out to the seller for advice. Alternatively, make use of online resources to learn how to repair the cover fabric you have.