Kids like to play. Having them outdoor can pose a different type safety challenge. Equipping them with the right type of furniture can greatly reduce this danger. Here are some of the best to choose from.
5 Best-Selling Patio Furniture for Kids
Table of Contents
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Furniture for Kids
- 32.5" kid's picnic table is constructed of high density polyethylene with impact resistant corners for superior strength and durability
- seats up to four children comfortably. dimensions (open)- 32.5 in. l x 35.5 in. w x 21.1 in. h (82,5 cm x 90,1 cm x 53,4 cm). bench dimensions - 32.4 in. l x 7 in. w x 12.7 in. h (82,5 cm l x 17,8 cm w x 32,5 cm h)
- uv-protected table top and benches are stain resistant and easy to clean
- folds flat for easy transport and storage; some assembly required
This picnic table is made for resistance and strength to withstand children’s playful activities. While carrying up to four kids, the bench and table tops are protected from UV-rays and stains can be easily cleaned. It is foldable and can be dismantled easily for carriage.
- Made from Polyethylene of High Density Polyethylene to withstand high
- UV-Protection to prevent the adverse effect from sun rays
- The table is resistant to crack which aids durability.
- 🐞sturdy structure with non-slip feet - the frame is constructed by metal tubular which is extraordinarily stable and durable. non-skid feet not only to keep itself stable for security but also to protect floor surface. made by 210d oxford fabric, the canopy features great ventilation property and softness.
- 🐞considerate safety seat belts - designed with safety in mind, the seat belts are available for two seats to keep your babies sitting securely and stable. no worry that they might be fall off by accident.
- 🐞removable & adjustable sun-protective canopy - the canopy made of waterproof oxford fabric can protect children from sunburn. the kids porch swing can bring shade to children on a hot summer day. what's more, the canopy is removable and the angle of the canopy is adjustable, you can use it according to your needs.
- 🐞 adorable puppy pattern design- the patio swing with canopy features a puppy pattern design, which is definitely attractive and appealing for little children. no matter set this swing indoors or outdoors, it brings you and your kids endless happy relaxing leisure time.
- 🐞lightweight design & easy assembly - your children can move their own furniture to any ideal place without much efforts, which cultivates their manipulative ability. with the updated instruction, the swing can be assembled quickly.
This patio swing is designed to stay strong on the ground without damage. If has safety belts to strap the kids in and a canopy to protect them from sun and rain. The swing is light enough for the children to move them at will.
- Seatbelts are in place to hold the children in place.
- The swing is lightweight and can be carried to or pushed around by the kids
- Non-skid feet allows the swing to stay on both smooth and rough grounds
- 2-in-1 design easily switches with on-flowing movement from picnic table to garden bench and back again
- great for patios with limited space, can be used as an activity table, outdoor patio dining table
- sturdy outdoor furniture made from kiln-dried asian fir wood with natural stain to match your outdoor décor
- umbrella hole fits many standard-sized patio umbrellas
- all assembly instructions and hardware included
This bench/dining table is made out of wood that will make the kids feel at home. It can be changed from picnic table to garden bench in one flowing move. It has an umbrella hole to fit standard umbrellas
- 2-in1 design that incorporates and picnic bench and dining table.
- Maximizes space so that there is no need to add a table or bench differently.
- Umbrella hole to fit umbrellas to prevent sun or rain.
- 3-in-1 design: remove the table top to reveal two plastic activity bins and turn this picnic set into either a sand table or a water table!
- perfect for sunny days: the outdoor design means this table is a great addition to sunny days outside where lunch, play, and learning time all mesh together
- adjustable umbrella: use the simple release system to move the umbrella up and down, providing shade even as your little one grows!
- high-quality construction: crafted with 100% real wood to last through years of building, playing, or munching on tasty outdoor meals while comfortably seating 4 children
- certified & safe: designed with safely treated, bpa-free natural wood so that children can safely have fun with this table set for years to come; overall dimensions: 38"(l) x 37.75"(w) x 19.5"(h); weight capacity: 220 lbs.
Possessing a removable table top with sandbox and water tub underneath, this is the ideal table for kids. It has an adjustable umbrella to prevent the children from elements of weather. It is made of durable making it able to last for years despite pressure.
- It has 3-in1 design that contains table, sand box and water tub
- Adjustable Umbrella to reduce or increase the coverage for kids
- Durable Wood that prevents damage.
- quality rocker: our child's rocker is made from quality hardwood from indonesia. a tight grained hardwood free of knots. sturdy, strong and naturally resistant to warping and rotting. this product is engineered and marketed by a us based corporation since 1964. our chairs are best used inside or under a covered area or porch away from direct weather.
- worry free-safe paint: we double check our paint with a third party and our child's chair is in compliance with the consumer product safety commision act for lead and other toxins. we include a postcard in the box to register your child's rocker, which is a law to be compliant with the cpsia.
- comfort: we provide a comfortable product so your child can safely and comfortably sit. we sand the parts for scratch free surfaces and the smooth finish provides easy clean up.
- details: we recommend this rocker for children over the ages of 1 . assembled dimensions: 14.75 x 18.75 x 22.5
Made from quality hardwood, it is sturdy, strong and resistant to rotting. It is designed to provide both safety and comfort for the kid. Surfaces are smooth to minimize danger for the kid.
- Quality Rocker that doesn’t break under pressure
- Worry Free safe paint that will not rub off or stain the kid
- Smooth surface that provides comfort for the kid.
Kids are naturally full of energy. They are inquisitive and need a lot of guidance. When relaxing in the patio, it is important to keep an eye on them. One way to do this is to provide portable furniture for them. This will keep them playing at a point and not to wander too far away. When choosing the perfect furniture for kids, here are four things to look out for:
When looking out for patio furniture for kids, the durability of the furniture is very important. This is irrespective of the material from which it is made; it should be able to last long as possible. Different furniture designers employ a number of materials ranging from plastic to wood. If you are looking to buy plastic furniture, ensure that it is made of polyethylene. Plastic furniture made of polyethylene are resistant to impact and abrasion. You don’t want your kids’ furniture looking like it has been in the world war after a few weeks.
If you are also looking to buy wooden furniture, ensure that it is made of hard wood. This means that it can stand the harsh weather conditions. There will be times when you would forget them outside. Moreover, softwood is susceptible to damage by moths and other wood eaters. Wood used for good quality furniture piece should be resistant to getting scratched easily; if it damages easily the furniture will not last long. One way to verify this is to see if a scratch from your finger leaves a mark on the wood.
There are different designs incorporated while making furniture for kids. Except you have a particular design in mind, you should be looking to buy furniture that incorporate multiple functionality. Kids have short attention span and do not have to wait too long to get bored. Furniture with multiple functionality provides something different too consider. Some patio furniture comes with table and chair, merged into one. Others have tables that can be removed to reveal a sand box or water tub underneath.
While looking for furniture that incorporate multiple functionality, avoid furniture that switching between functionalities is difficult.
3. Size and Weight
Kids furniture is not meant to be too big or extremely large. Rather they should be moderate in size. Also, avoid heavy furniture. There is no need to grow muscles from carrying them. More importantly, your kids should be able to adjust and move the furniture as they like.
4. Edges and Scratches
Always avoid furniture that is susceptible to scratch. Furniture that incorporates a lot of rough edges should be avoided. Due to the playful nature of children, furniture with rough edges will increase accidents and injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is. Apart from looking great, beautiful solid wood pieces are much safer (and free from harmful chemicals) than most of the other options you might find.
The duration that your furniture remains in good condition depends on the usage. Typically, anything between four to six years is fair enough.
It all depends on your choice or preference. Whichever one you decide to choose, make sure they tick the boxes we have described above.
This will depend on the age of the kid and the type of furniture in question. Whatever type of furniture it is, if the kids cannot lift them, they should be able to push them around with minimum stress.
If you discover that your furniture is damaged or defective, please contact the dealer from whom the item was bought. The earlier damages are reported, the better. Most companies prefer you inform them within 7 days of collecting the items.
Most times, furniture comes in a default colors. However, most companies have provisions for custom orders. The company should be contacted if the color you want isn’t part of the default color.