One of the major things you might want to maintain in your home is aesthetic value especially for your patio. Since it is open to bird droppings and other weather conditions, it is important to take special care of your patio with furniture cleaners that suit your needs. The best patio furniture cleaners are cleaning agents and power brushes to maintain the shine and glamor of your patio furniture. Some of them are highlighted below.
5 Best-Selling Patio Furniture Cleaners
Table of Contents
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Patio Furniture Cleaners
1. Goo Gone Patio Furniture Cleaner
Goo Gone Original Spray ( Stickers And More - 12 Oz, 2 Pack)
- adhesive remover - spray gel is designed specifically to cling to stains and vertical surfaces, making it a versatile adhesive remover
- spray gel - makes it easier to clean all surfaces. drip-free formula allows you to clean the mess without harming the surface below.
- remove gum from carpet- excellent to help you remove gum residue
- works on - gum, crayon, adhesive, adhesive residue, glue and more
- safe for use - on carpet, finished wood, sealed stone, painted surfaces, glass, fabric, metals, plastics and ceramic/porcelain
This Patio Furniture Cleaner is unarguably one of the best in the business, with favorable reviews from most customers. It is a stain, grease and sap remover that is safe for use on a vast variety of surfaces. It is the ideal tool to remove food and other related stains from your patio furniture.
- Tough stains remover
- Easy to use
- Safe to use on most surfaces
2. Mr. Clean
Mr Clean FG411 Outdoor ( Hose End, 64-Ounce)
- ergonomic hose end sprayer
- covers up to 4.500 square feet with no scrubbing
- concentrated formula powers away dirt, grime and mildew stains
- won't harm your plants
- works great on siding, deck and patio - also will reach 2nd story
One of the winning features of Mr. Clean is its ergonomic hose end sprayer that can cover a range of up to 4500 square feet. Patio furniture needs no further scrubbing once Mr. Clean is applied. What’s more, you won’t need to worry about harming your plants since it is largely plant-friendly.
- Tough on dirt
- Plant-friendly concentrated formula
- Different spray patterns: Horizontal, Shower and Vertical Wide spray patterns
3. Outdoor Power Scrubber Brush
The Outdoor Power Scrubber Brush is efficient in restoring concrete gnomes, gargoyles, granite headstones, birdbaths and patio furniture to their original beauty. With a versatile 2-inch diameter, it can reach small spaces between crevices, pipes and fixtures. The brush features stiff bristles that can scrub away tough stains efficiently.
- Molded-in steel shaft that can fit cordless drills and extensions
- Increased mobility to access hard-to-reach areas
- Tested and approved by cleaning professionals
4. Faron Patio Furniture Cleaner
If you’re looking for a heavy duty degreaser and cleaner, the Faron Patio Furniture Cleaner is the right choice. It is a tested and trusted industry leader for a huge variety of cleaning tasks. Faron is especially perfect for ceramic, tile, marble and other patio furniture models.
- Specially formulated for tough cleaning jobs
- Gets all kinds of stains, including mold and mildew
- No scrubbing required after use
5. Star Brite Outdoor
Star Brite Outdoor Collection ( Furniture, Bar Top, And More, 32 Ounces)
- stain remover: stain remover eliminates mildew on contact with simple spraying action; weight: 32 ounces
- works on all surfaces: buffered formula is tough on stains but won’t affect detailed upholstery
- protects your furniture: protects your plastic, poly, resin, and fiberglass furniture from mold and build-up
- ideal for outdoors: ideal for use on vinyl umbrellas and other types of outdoor fabrics
- easy to use: stubborn stains may require a second application and light scrubbing
This high-alkaline, triple action formula is an all surface mold and mildew stain remover. Star brite Outdoor contains buffered bleach that is more gentle than regular bleach but has the same cleaning power, chelating agents to remove ground-in dirt and surfactants to get rid of grime and grease. It begins to remove stains immediately contact is made with patio furniture.
- All-surface stain remover
- Special buffered formula
- Cleans better than bleach alone
Patio Furniture Cleaners are important in every household to maintain the aesthetic value of the home. A dirty patio never makes a good first impression on any friends or visitors. It is important to take special care in cleaning, while also ensuring that the quality of your patio furniture is not devalued. The best patio furniture cleaners should come with a number of features, some of which are highlighted below.
1. Tough Stains Remover
When choosing cleaners for your patio furniture, it is important that you select a cleaning agent that easily removes tough stains like mold and mildew. Since your patio is outside, stains from weather conditions like winter are inevitable and a very efficient cleaner is needed.
2. Plant-friendly cleaners
Most patios have grassy lawns and flowers to help beautify the area. As a result, your patio furniture cleaner must be able to work well with plants in contact. While having clean patio furniture is important, it is also important to maintain the aesthetic value of the plants and flowers around. Clean patio furniture makes a terrible combination with brown plants and dead flowers.
3. Safe to use
Versatility is the watchword. The best patio furniture cleaners should be able to work well on a number of different surfaces, ranging from concrete and wood to granite and marble. This way, you get good value for your money with highly efficient, all-surface patio furniture cleaners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Patio furniture should be cleaned often depending on the circumstances like weather conditions and use. Fortnightly sounds like a great plan.
The best patio furniture cleaners are power brushes and all-surface tough stain cleaners that can easily remove grease and grime.
This depends on what kind of cleaner you choose. We recommend that you work with cleaners that have buffered bleach components to keep your plants looking healthy.
Depending on the toughness of the stain, this might not be a good idea. However, you can use a little bit of soap and water to wash away dust stains and marks.
Most patio furniture cleaners come with a hose and can be sprayed on your furniture. It is expected that the cleaning process starts immediately the cleaning agent comes in contact with your patio furniture.
- How to Shrink Wrap Patio Furniture - August 28, 2020
- Best Outdoor Solar Powered Motion Sensor Flood Lights Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Garden Solar Lights for Flower Beds : Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020