Physical play is part of a child’s best chance of development and staying fit. Jumping, in particular, improves coordination and motor skills in young children. This is where trampolines come in to save the day. Apart from being fun, trampolines with safety netting are safe for children as young as 3 years old. Here are some insights into these playsets that can be used indoors and outdoors.
5 Best-Selling Outdoor Mini Trampoline for Kids with Safety Enclosure Net
Table of Contents
- 1. Blue Rise Trampoline Safety Jumping Pad with Enclosure Net
- 2. LBLA Outdoor Mini-Trampoline with Built-In Zipper Safety Netting
- 3. Giantex 55 Inches Outdoor/Indoor Spring Pad Mini Trampoline with Safety Netting
- 4. Fashion Sport Mini Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
- 5. 8ft Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline with Built-In Zipper Safety Enclosure
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Outdoor Mini Trampoline for Kids with Safety Enclosure Net
- 【all iron pipes of trampoline are thickened】 we have thickened each iron pipe of trampoline for kids. the current tube wall thickness is 1.2 mm, which is half thicker than ordinary trampoline iron tubes, ensuring that children are safe from all aspects.
- 【enhanced spring performance】 we have enhanced the characteristics of each spring. now each spring is 3.0 x 140 mm, which is one third stronger than ordinary trampolines. toddler trampoline can increase the elasticity of the entire trampoline and ensure the safety of children.
- 【increased the height of the guard pole】the height of the protective net is 63”, which increases the height of children’s jumping, which not only ensures safety, but also makes the sports area wider
- 【guarantee children's safety】bluerise small trampoline has a tuv professional quality inspection certificate, providing children with a safe trampoline experience
- 【100% satisfaction guarantee】if you have any questions about outdoor trampolines or are not satisfied with the product, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with the best solution. your satisfaction is our primary concern.
The Blue Ride trampoline has a 6 ft. outer diameter and comes with a galvanized steel frame with T-Weld leg design and foam edge. The trampoline has a spring cover that connects to the steel frame. The safety netting is attached to the steel frame tubes such that there are no gaps between the safety net and the mat.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame for durability, rust resistance and weatherproofing
- T-Weld leg design for extra support and stability
- Easy to assemble and take down when needed
LBLA mini trampoline comes in highly recommended for children who are 3 years and older. It features zippered safety netting such that the child cannot fall. Additionally, the jump mat is soft yet strong enough to safely accommodate jumping children.
- Protective 3600 padded handlebar and padded foam tube protects children from injury
- Collapsible design, easy to put up and pull down and store when not in use
- Padded stretch bands for safety and great bounce
- ❤️ ideal for kids - our 55" round jumping trampoline combo set is highly recommended for children ages 3 and up to bounce in their ways to enjoy their entertaining time.
- ❤️ safety use - the padded protective frame and net prevent kids from being injured while jumping or playing on it. the wide and tight ties connects the pole with the net which also keeps the enclosure net from falling.
- ❤️ easy to move and disassemble -the trampoline has light weight so it is convenient for each family to carry and move. it is also easy for you to storage because our collapsible design is convenient for you to disassemble the trampoline and help you save your home space.
- ❤️ intimate design - the entrance net door is convenient for your kids to go in and out. the zipper on the door also offers dual protection while they playing inside. the design of six legs under the trampoline also largely disperse the gravity.
- ❤️ easy to assemble - we have detailed assembly instruction. we listed each specific assembly step and all parts and show the steps in picture form. it is easy for you to understand and refer to.
This highly rated 55-inch mini trampoline is suitable for children who are at least 3 years old. The netting and padded frame ensures that the playset does not cause injuries to the children as they play. The safety netting is zippered for easy access.
- Collapsible, portable and easy to assemble making it perfect for a range of situations
- Padded handlebars and protective frame pad for safety
- Soft stretch pad that makes the mini-trampoline perfect for young children
- 5 foot diameter trampoline with safety enclosure
- you can use this trampoline both indoor and outdoor
- with rust resistant steel 3 legs for stability
- not too heavy to move around the rooms or the yard.if it rains,you can easily move it inside.
- easy set up-this trampoline is extremely easy to put together.it comes with all the tools needed to assemble.
This highly rated mini-trampoline is 5 ft. in diameter and can be used both indoors and outdoors. It is made of galvanized steel, which is rust-resistant and sturdy. The three-leg framework gives the trampoline stability.
- Weatherproof steel frame for durability and rust resistance
- 5 ft. diameter mini trampoline that is collapsible and portable
- Easy set up and comes with instructions and the necessary hardware needed for assembly
With a maximum load capacity of 442 lbs., this trampoline features solid construction which allows several children to jump on it safely. It features a heavy-duty steel frame for weatherproofing, durability and stability. The trampoline comes with a high-quality PE safety net around the trampoline.
- Fully galvanized steel frame for rust resistance, stability, durability and safety
- Waterproof thick foam padding to protect against falling and injury while playing
- Safety enclosure with foam sleeves for maximum safety
There are a few words that describe what a trampoline should be: fun, safe and bouncy! Most manufacturers have ensured that the mini trampoline they put in the market has these three characteristic. Here are some more considerations to have in mind when buying a mini-trampoline.
1. The Age Limit
Most mini-trampolines with safety enclosures are made for children who are at least 3 years of age. If your child is younger, you may need to accompany them on their fun bounces. This, however, is only safe if the trampoline is strong enough to hold your weight. Be sure to confirm the load capacity of the trampoline before you use it.
2. The Loading Capacity
If you are planning a party where there will be several children, it is essential that you get a trampoline that can safely hold them all as they jump around. If the seller has not indicated the load capacity of the trampoline you are interested in, you can always enquire.
3. Safety Characteristics of the Mini Trampoline
Here are the main things to look for when considering the safety of the trampoline; the frame, the handlebars, the netting and the jump mat. The frame should be made of corrosion and rust-resistant all-weather material. Is should feature a steady design that promotes stability to avoid accidents.
The handlebars should be adequately padded. The netting should join seamlessly with the jump mat, ensuring that there are no spaces through which a child can slip and fall from the trampoline. Majority of the manufacturers have put a zipper on the netting to make it easy for children to go in and out of the safety enclosure.
The jump mat should be adequately padded for safety. Additionally, it should be stretchy enough to give a good bounce. You can contact the seller with queries about the stretch pad as well as go through the customer service section to find out more from people who have actually used it.
4. The Size of the Mini-Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
Think about the area you’d like to set up the trampoline. There are as varying sizes as there are designs in the market today. Most sellers indicate the size of the mini-trampoline upfront. However, if there is no information on the exact size of the trampoline you are interested in, you can always ask the seller.
Frequently Asked Questions
This depends on the design, size and load capacity of the trampoline. This information is usually placed in the product description section. You can also contact the seller for any clarification.
You can do it yourself with the help of one other person as most mini trampolines are lightweight and easy to assemble. It would take two people less than an hour to assemble it. However, if you do not feel like doing it yourself, you can engage someone at a fee.
Mini trampolines are about 6 to 8 inches off the ground to give young children the freedom and safety to jump on and off. However, before you make a purchase, be sure to check the measurements from the product description section.
You can always ask the seller to send you replacement parts or give recommendations on where to get what you need in case they do not stock extra parts. You can also look around online stores for the particular items you need.
Here is a sample review of Mini Trampoline for kids.