If you deny the beauty a carpet will add to your patio, you will rethink your stance after you get one. Asides the beauty, having a carpet with the right texture can give your feet a cuddly feeling. Now, even though you will pay for these carpets, it is still a win-win for you. But if you do not get one of the best carpets for patio, things may be lose-lose for you. We do not want lose-lose for you so we made a list of 5 of the best carpets for patio.
5 Best-Selling Indoor/Outdoor Carpets for Patio
Table of Contents
- 1. Nourison Aloha Indoor/Outdoor Floral Blue Rug Runner
- 2. Safavieh Courtyard Collection CY6918-268 Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- 3. Reversible Mats Outdoor Patio/RV Camping Mat
- 4. BalajeesUSA Indoor Outdoor Patio Rug
- 5. Maples Rugs Vivian Medallion Non-Slip Entry Carpet
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Indoor/Outdoor Carpets for Patio
- eye-catching design: this indoor/outdoor rug showcases a beautiful and bold floral design and brings a cool tropical vibe to your home
- textured & durable: machine made of stain resistant polypropylene in a high-low flat weave with raised, cut patterns for a delightfully textured feel
- enhance any indoor or outdoor space: this collection offers area rugs that suits all indoor and outdoor spaces. living room rugs, bedroom rugs, rugs for the entryway, office rugs, dorm rugs, outdoor patio rugs, deck rug
- easy care & maintenance: the lightweight, durable, easy to clean polypropylene material is low maintenance. to clean: shake, spot clean, vacuum or hose off as needed. roll the rug for quick and easy storage throughout the year
- rug pad recommended
Here we have a patio carpet that is easy to clean and maintain. You can get this in 14 sizes and 4 colors. It is designed in a lotus pattern and has a surface that looks weaved. It protects your patio floor and will not discolor your patio floor. It is for indoor and outdoor use – no part of your home feels left out. The pile height of 0.25 inches gives you enough cushioning.
- It is easy to clean.
- It has a unique lotus design.
- It does not discolor your floor.
The Safavieh Courtyard Area Rug is a carpet for patio made from soft propylene. It is available in 20 sizes and 9 colors including black/beige, green/beige, and red/bone. With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this carpet gives you cushion and comfort. This product is resistant to stain and designed in a way that it does not shed.
- It is latex-free.
- It has a pile height of 0.25 inches.
- The material is polypropylene.
- breathable material won’t damage grass
- uv coated to protect against fading and other sun damage
- soft and durable virgin polypropylene material
- easy to clean and dries quickly—sweep away dirt or spray clean with water
- lightweight and compact - folds for easy storage into included carrying bag
This patio carpet is also a propylene carpet. You can get it in 4 sizes and 6 colors. You can use the mat indoors and outdoors and it comes with a carrying bag for easy movement. This carpet is UV-treated and would not fade easily if you leave it out under the sun. The material is durable and easy to clean.
- It comes with a carry bag.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is affordable.
- reversible mats- two sides hence double fade life. please visit our amzn store for deals
- made from premium polypropylene (plastic) thin straws, this mat folds and you see fold line in the middle. durable and portable.
- colors show different in pictures due to lighting. please verify color and material before purchase to avoid returns
- does not soil like jute rugs. easy clean and maintenance.
- patio, deck garden, beach, picnic, rv camping, garage, kids rooms. pets anywhere you can use it.
The BalajeesUSA Patio Rug will not get stained easily and it can be cleaned easily too. The material is recycled propylene shoots and is UV protected. Expect the color to remain the same for very long. You can use this indoors and outdoors. It is available in 6 sizes and 12 colors.
- It is durable.
- It is UV protected to protect colors.
- It is weather-resistant.
- 2 x 6 hallway runner rug - traditional style with a beautiful mix of medallion and floral patterns. a charming and elegant addition to any room in your home
- timeless design with 100% nylon pile for added durability and fade resistance
- 0.44 inch pile height, low profile to be placed in any setting. easy care and machine washable
- skid resistant latex backing (no additional rug pad needed)
- quality american rug manufacturer since 1966. proudly made in usa
You can get the Maples Rugs Non-Slip Entry Carpet in 3 colors: blue, garnet red, and grey. It is also available in 6 sizes and has a latex backing. The latex backing makes the carpet non-slip. The material is 100% nylon and is resistant to fading. It has a pile weight of 0.44 inches and offers uncommon cushioning. It is easy to clean and can be washed in a machine.
- It is non-slip.
- It has a pile weight of 0.44 inches.
- It is machine-washable.
For the floor of your patio to be flawless, you need to choose the right one. If you do not know what will make your patio floor flawless, do not fret, cavalry is here. You should note the following properties before you buy the carpet for your patio.
1. Size of your Patio
You do not want to make this mistake of getting a patio carpet that is too big or too small for your patio. You would not wear oversized clothes yourself. The dimensions are very important in the aesthetics of the carpet on your patio. Pay attention to this, make sure your measurements are accurate.
2. Ease of Cleaning
As much as you may like your patio carpet, you do not want to use too much energy washing or cleaning it. Machine-washable carpets are some of the easiest to clean because the machine does most of the work. Also, carpets that can be spot cleaned offer considerable ease too.
3. Pile Height
The pile height summarizes all the comfort your patio carpet can give to you. The higher the pile height, the fluffier, warmer, and softer your carpet is. But, carpets with high pile height may be heavier. So, try to find a balance.
4. Weather Resistance
Your patio carpet will be outdoors for most periods and you do not want it to give in to the pressures of weather. Getting a weather-resistant product will ensure that your patio carpet maintains its outlook for long.
Frequently Asked Questions
The pile height determines how soft your patio carpet feels to your feet. The higher the pile height, the softer, cozier, warmer, and more comfortable the carpet is.
Cleaning your patio carpet is quite easy. You can spot clean with a cloth dampened in a solution of a mild detergent. Some carpets are also machine-washable, but, confirm that they are first.
Yes, there is something you can do to improve the grip of your carpet. You can improve the grip of your carpet for patio by placing a carpet pad beneath it. The carpet pad will serve as an extra cushion and reduce the risk of slipping.
This is not advisable at all. Rather than cut your carpet, order for an exact size or something close. If you cut your carpet to trim it, you may cause the weaves to fall apart.
Patio carpets made from non-natural materials usually last longer. But they are not the most environment-friendly materials. Commonly, polypropylene and nylon are used in making non-natural carpet rugs. They are more resistant to the elements of weather.
You may have to get a carpet pad if your carpet does not grip the floor well enough. When your carpet’s grip is weak, you are more prone to slipping.
Do something for the floor of your patio. Do something for your feet. Get a carpet for your patio. Do not just get any carpet, get one with a beautiful design, good grip, good cushioning, and enough warmth.