A fire pit table will spice up your patio and create an inviting atmosphere for your outdoor hangout spot. Nothing beats gathering around a warm fire pit table as you spend time on your patio with family or friends.
With plenty of options of fire pit tables for outside patio, choosing the best one for your patio will come down to the features you want. A great place to start your search is our well-researched list of the best fire pit tables available in the market.
5 Best-Selling Fire Pit Tables for Patio & Outdoors
Table of Contents
- 1. Outland Living Series Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table
- 2. Christopher Knight Home 307775 Alice Outdoor Fire Pit
- 3. Bali Outdoors Fire Pit Table
- 4. XtremepowerUS Fire Pit Table
- 5. Legacy Heating Rectangular Fire Pit Table
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Fire Pit Tables for Patio & Outdoors
- perfect addition of functionality and style for your backyard patio fire pits. this stunning rectangular fire table creates a truly unique fire feature that perfectly compliments any outdoor space that will draw the attention of your family and guests
- product dimensions – 44” l x 32” w x 24” h | max heat – 50,000 btu/hr | tank (not included) size – standard 20 lb | clearance – (top) 80” / (sides) 36” | install on (or over) non-combustible floors only, in a well ventilated space and not in any enclosed area
- the push button spark ignition system provides simple and convenient control when lighting | chrome manual control valve allows 100% smoke free variable flame height
- includes pre-attached 3-ft hose with regulator, 8 mm black tempered glass tabletop and 15.5 lb. arctic ice decorative glass rock set | sit back and admire the reflection of the dancing flames while keeping warm and cozy
- the coffee colored uv hdpe (ultraviolet light high density polyethylene) wicker is a reliable all weather resistant material that will last | meanwhile our powder-coated aluminum frame construction offers a strong and sturdy base
This Outland Living fire pit table for outside patio is the perfect combination of elegance and functionality. This high-quality propane gas fire pit table is made using aluminum, thick tempered glass and resin wicker to deliver a beautiful and durable product. This fire pit table for outside patio comes in a variety of colors to suit your décor.
- Easy to assemble
- Made using high quality and durable materials that are low maintenance
- Beautiful finish and workmanship for maximum safety and ease of use
- gas burning: this fire pit burns on standard propane gas, just like your gas bbq grill set. you can even use the same 15lb or 20lb gas tank. the no-hassle cleanup of gas burning fire pits and bbq’s allows for you to enjoy your fire pit without having to worry about the ash from the wood.
- tank space included: this fire pit comes with a built-in space for your propane gas tank. you can enjoy your fire pit without having to worry about running a hose to the tank or tripping over the exposed tank.
- lava rocks included: this fire pit comes with safe to burn lava rocks for a complete stylish look. you can also use fire pit glass instead, though it is sold separately.
- one year : with a one year , you can enjoy your fire pit all summer long knowing you are covered till next summer season.
- no assembly required: no assembly is required for this fire pit. simply lay out the rocks around the burner so as not to cover it, and then plug in your standard size gas tank and enjoy your fire pit.
A small patio space should not hinder you from getting a fire pit table. This round stone fire pit table is great for small spaces. This beautiful fire pit will bring your patio to life with the remarkable stone finish and a wide rim that offers plenty of space for drinks. This propane gas fire pit for outside patio comes with an ignitor battery that helps to regulate the flames.
- Made using durable and fireproof material that is mold-proof and mildew resistant.
- Modern and stylish design with an elegant stone finish
- Comes with a fire pit cover
- 2-in-1 design: this gas fire pit with cover lid combines the warmth of a traditional firepit with the practicality and convenience of the table, beautiful real ceramic tabletop with steel stamped wicker base creates additional decoration in any living place
- durable construction: the 42inch outdoor firepit is constructed of premium quality solid steel frame and the burner is made of stainless steel, making the patio fire pit built to last and withstand all types of weather conditions. this gas firepit has beautiful real ceramic tabletop which has naturally formed lines, provides a sturdy safe surface for food and drinks and is easy to clean, it can match various of patio furniture and dress up your yard graceful
- warm and safe: the outdoor gas fire pit with csa certification can reach up to 60,000btu to provide plenty of heat, warming anyone sitting around the table. the pulse ignition system allow you to light up easily and adjust flame effortlessly
- complete fire table kit: the patio firepit table come with cover lid and 15lb glass stones, offering dancing flame that lighten up your backyard and warming your heart. the internal 20-lb propane storage tank hidden in the table (not included)
- dimensions & packing included: 42 l x 24 w x 24.2 h inch. , weight 77.5 lbs. any problems with our propane firepit, please email us for solution without hesitation, you will get an excellent after-sales service within 24 hours
If you want a practical fire pit table for an outside patio that delivers plenty of heat while still looking great on your patio, this Bali Outdoor pit table is a great choice. It is built to last using sturdy aluminum that is weather-resistant and long-lasting. The quality workmanship of this fire pit table for outside patio delivers a beautiful product that is easy to use and operate.
- Comes with 6 pcs independent table tiles allowing you to change the color of your fire pit whenever you want
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Delivers great heat that keeps your patio warm on chilly nights
This multi-functional fire pit table for outdoor patio is versatile, stylish and functional. It converts to an outdoor dining table when not lit. It provides a steady heat that adds a touch of warmth to your outdoor space. This outdoor pit table is made to last using durable material that is weather-resistant and low maintenance.
- Comes with a thermocouple flame failure device for added safety
- Perfect height that makes it easy to use as a patio dining table or coffee table when not burning
- Made using long-lasting steel for durability
- your purchase includes one legacy heating 50,000 btu rectangular fire pit table in hammered black color, fire bowl lid and weather protection cover. propane tank not included
- fire pit table dimensions – 56.7” w x 21.3” l x 24” h | fire bowl size – 39.3” w x 8.6” d x 2” h | heat output – 50,000 btu | overall weight – 65 lbs. | fuel type – propane 20 lb.
- easy access door on the side for gas tank exchange, hides tank from visibility
- included with a heat resistant glass wind guard - protects flames from blowing
- the table frame is built from sturdy extruded aluminum, protected from the elements by an hammered black finish and designed with extruded aluminum bar look
Sturdy, beautiful and functional, this fire pit table for outdoor patio is the best choice for durability, great heat and weather resistance. It is made using aluminum and comes with lava glass, a table lid and a protective cover. This fire pit is well built and will make a great addition to any patio.
- Comes with a table lid and protection cover
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Durable and affordable thus great value for money
So, what makes a great fire pit table for your patio? The following pointers should help you pick the best fire pit table for your needs.
1. Consider your Patio Space
Fire pit tables for outside patio come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Depending on the size of your patio, pick an appropriate fire pit table. Ideally, the fire pit table should be big enough to adequately heat your sitting area.
If you have a small space consider going for a circular fire pit table that will fit conveniently in your living space.
The right size of fire pit table will depend on your patio furniture arrangement. The more spaced apart your patio seating is, the bigger the fire pit that you need for your patio.
From cozy 20-inch models to larger 45-inch models and everything in between, you have plenty of options in terms of different sizes of fire pit tables for outside patio.
2. Which Material is Best for your Patio?
Aluminum, stainless steel, wicker, tempered glass, and various other materials are used to construct fire pit tables. Go for materials that complement the décor of your patio so that the fire pit table fits flawlessly into your design.
Apart from finish and style, the material used in the fire pit table for outdoor patio will determine how durable the fire pit table is. Fire pit tables made from sturdy aluminum, for instance, are great choices if you want a weather-resistant and low maintenance fire pit table for your patio.
Wicker base fire pit tables usually have stainless steel frames for sturdiness. They have a nice aesthetic appeal and work great if the rest of your patio furniture is also made using wicker material. However, they do tend to fade with time and may require a pit cover to prevent wear and tear from the elements.
The distinct look of faux stone fire pit tables for outdoors makes an ideal choice if you want your patio to have a natural rustic charm
3. Does the Fire Pit Table Have a Lid?
While not all fire pit tables for outdoor patio will have a lid, it is a convenient accessory to have for your fire pit table. A fire pit table with a lid can be easily converted into a dining table for outdoor use. This means that fire pit tables for outdoor patio that have lids are more versatile and practical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Propane is the most common fuel used in fire pit tables for an outdoor patio. Some fire pit tables also run on natural gas which can be easily connected from your home line.
Some fire pit tables are susceptible to rust. Depending on the type of metal used to make the fire pit table, rust can become a problem especially if you do not have a cover to shield your fire pit table from the elements when not in use.
The best way to avoid rust is to prevent moisture from getting to your metal fire pit table. When not in use, cover your fire pit to keep off moisture. A vinyl cover that fits snugly over the fire pit table is a great way to prevent moisture-induced rust.
70,000 BTUs is the maximum heat output you can expect from a propane gas fire pit table. Most fire pit tables will come with a nozzle for adjusting the flame from low to high depending on the amount of heat you want.
There is something about a cozy fire that makes spending time outdoors fun. Create a comfortable gathering spot for family and friends by enhancing your patio furniture with a fire pit table for outdoor patio.
- How to Shrink Wrap Patio Furniture - August 28, 2020
- Best Outdoor Solar Powered Motion Sensor Flood Lights Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Garden Solar Lights for Flower Beds : Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020