Are you looking forward to enjoying your summer night outdoor in your patio but concerned about chilly weather? Well, you don’t have to worry about that since all you need is a chiminea fire pit to warm you up.
A chiminea will not only keep you warm but also help in grilling, smoking, or cooking some delicacies. They also create beautiful sceneries to backyards making them appear cozy and warm.
This guide lists 5 high-quality chimineas that will most likely help you enjoy heated conversations with your loved ones while relaxing on your patio.
5 Best-Selling Chiminea Fire Pit
Table of Contents
- 1. Outdoor Clay Chiminea Fire Pit
- 2. 4 in 1 Modern Chiminea Steel Set
- 3. Bali Outdoors Outdoor Fireplace Wooden Pit
- 4. The Blue Rooster Venetian Grill Wood Chiminea
- 5. Deckmate Sonora Outdoor Chiminea
- Buyers Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Chiminea Fire Pit
1. Outdoor Clay Chiminea Fire Pit
Outdoor Clay Chiminea Fire ( Pit (Stone Gray))
- metal stand, 10-1/2" dia. x 12-1/2"h
First on the list is this clay chiminea by Firepit that is both beautiful and well-made. This unit burns the wood well and has a flat bottom. It emits a lovely smell and will most likely help you enjoy all your summer nights outdoors.
- Comes with a 12.5’’ stand
- Burns both charcoal and wood
- The size of the burning area is approximately 12 inches.
2. 4 in 1 Modern Chiminea Steel Set
Outdoor Fire Pit Set ( Inch (Chiminea)))
- 🔥modern, functional, space-saving size: this black modern chiminea will bring your patio or backyard warmth and ambiance your family and friends are sure to flock to. add this outdoor wood-burning chiminea fire pit to your outdoor space for instant cultural charm and warmth. the optimal compact design makes this chiminea safe for use in smaller outdoor spaces. dimension: 17.5" (dia) x 63.5"(h); weighs 30.9 lbs; three legs: 18.1"(l) x 2" (dia); flue: 5" (dia) x 25" (h).
- 🔥3x superior circulation, warm longer: enhanced 63.5" chiminea designed to draw fresh air into the fire by moving the smoke and soot of a fire away from those present, allowing the fire burns hotter and cleaner. superior air circulation around the logs, easier to light your fireplace easily at bottom of wood.the flume is designed to direct smoke and ash upwards. fasten door shut to keep your fire and logs securely inside the chiminea fire pit.
- 🔥2x thicker steel, solid construction: our chiminea firepit is made from durable heavy-duty 1.5mm cold-rolled steel construction, it holds fire logs and kindling close to fire logs for easy lighting. the 3 enhanced secure legs, feature 3.5mm thick steel construction for extra stability, to prevent collapsing due to heat and the weight of the firewood. this sturdy, heavy duty chiminea fire place is suitable for outdoor wood burning fire places.
- 🔥4 accessories included: the chiminea cover is made of high quality 600d oxford polyester, waterproof; with elastic hem cord and toggie allows adjustment for custom fit, to protect from damaging uv rays and moisture all year long. log grate poker for easy moving of logs or charcoal. safety mesh door cover prevents sparks, embers, and debris from flying out. the grill grid holds charcoal or firewood to allow bottom airflow to keep the fire strong.
- 🔥easy to clean, assembly, or move: our chiminea comes with large 16-inch opening makes it easy to light the fire and clean out ash and debris. longer lasting fire for better warming while minimizing smoke, convenient for ashes cleaning. comes with step-by-step installation guide and all assembly tools required. our well-fabricated lightweight chiminea, is convenient to bring it to outdoor backyards, patios, deck, mantel fireplace, chimney or anywhere a wood burning fireplace is needed.
This Chiminea from InnFinest comes in an optimal compact design that makes it quite safe to use in smaller outdoor spaces. It is made from heavy-duty cold-rolled steel and has a flume that directs smoke and air upwards. The set could bring warmth and ambiance to you and your family.
- Comes with a cover made of 600D Oxford Polyester
- Has a safety mesh door that prevents sparks from flying out
- Has a 6-inch opening that makes it easy to light a fire
3. Bali Outdoors Outdoor Fireplace Wooden Pit
BALI OUTDOORS Chimenea Outdoor ( Fire Pit, Brown-Black)
- easy to assemble and clean: this chiminea is fairly easy to assemble, you can enjoy the assembly process
- with round wire mesh screening design enables all direction visibility fire at chiminea
- chiminea ideal for use with firewood and artificial logs
- sliding door and ash tray enables users to add fuel or remove ash with ease
- chiminea features heavy-duty cast iron construction
Thanks to the wide round wire mesh design, you’ll get an all direction visibility to the fire when using this chiminea. The chiminea also comes with a sliding door and an ashtray that makes it easy for you to remove ash or add fuel with ease.
- Made from heavy-duty cast iron
- A two-piece log grate makes it easy for air to flow for a steady burn
- Has a spacious fireplace one that can hold a 16-inch-long log
4. The Blue Rooster Venetian Grill Wood Chiminea
BLUE Rooster Venetian Grill ( Chiminea Charcoal Color)
- solid cast aluminum- means you never have to worry about rust
- efficient drafting - easy to light, easy to clean, and burns extremely bright with little or no smoke
- emergency heat source - perfect for warmth and cooking if needed
- large fire box - burns logs 16-18” +
- large grilling/baking area- enjoy your evening fire and cook your dinner too!
This chiminea is made from solid-cast aluminum and, thus, unlike most chimineas, won’t rust. It is easy to lift and burns with little smoke. The chiminea has a large baking area and a large firebox that burns large logs. With it, you’ll not only keep yourself warm but also roast delicacies if your choice.
- Has a large mouth opening that allows for 180 degrees’ view
- Burns with little or no smoke
- Made from solid-cast aluminum thus long-lasting
5. Deckmate Sonora Outdoor Chiminea
Deckmate Sonora Outdoor Chimenea ( Fireplace Model 30199)
- for burning wood and artificial logs
- designer embossed cast iron construction and high temperature paint finish
- full 360 degree view of fire with fine wire mesh spark screen
- large sliding door for adding fuel and an ash catcher for easy cleanup
- log grate and fire tool included
Last on the list is this cast-iron made chiminea that burns both wood and artificial logs. The unit is designer embossed and has a high-temperature paint finish. It gives you a full 360-degree view of the fire thanks to its wire mesh spark screen.
- Comes with a large sliding door that makes it easy to add fuel
- Has an ash catcher for easy cleanup
- Comes with a log grate and a fire tool
Consider the following things before you get a chiminea for your backyard:
Different chimineas are made from different materials and come in various designs. The life of the chiminea you choose to go for depends on the material it’s made from.
Clay chimineas are basically made from wet clay and then kiln-dried. Although heavy, they require careful handling. They are great for warmth spots during social gatherings, baking bread, among other things.
Copper makes lovely chimineas, while cast-iron makes those that are quite robust and heavy. Cast iron chimineas don’t crack with ease, are easy to maintain, and excellent in weather resistance when compared to the clay ones.
Stainless steel made chimineas come in a variety of designs, are cheap to replace, and very portable. Most come at affordable prices as well. If you choose to purchase one that is made from cast aluminum, you won’t have to worry about rust. They require minimal maintenance and are lighter when compared to clay or cast aluminum made chimineas.
Is the base of the chiminea fire safe? You can choose to place the unit on concrete, terracotta tiled space, or on leveled sand. No matter the base you select, ensure that it gets perfectly leveled. You don’t want your chiminea to fall over.
3. Protective cover
A chiminea must come accompanied by a cover, especially during wet weather. Ensure that the set is covered if expecting rain since any moisture a chiminea absorbs(especially the clay ones) might turn to steam and then turn to cracks when heated.
4. Size of the Burning Area
How wide is the burning area of the chiminea you want for your household? Consider one that is wide enough to fit the fuel of your choice without difficulties. This way, you won’t have to keep on splitting logs from time to time for them to fit in.
5. Essential Accessories
There are those accessories that you need if you want to use a chiminea comfortably, for long and safely. For instance, a mesh cover prevents sparks and embers from escaping, racks allow you to grill or cook while a stand helps keep the chiminea off the surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to look out for the shape of a chiminea since some come with unexpected deformations. You don’t want to get one with a base that is too rounded on the base that once you put wood in, it leans on one side. You need to be on the lookout since some chimineas have dents.
Yes. Although a little bit more expensive than the standard ones, they do exist. They are made from metal and come with a disguising shape that helps hide the base.
To keep safe, ensure that you only burn small amounts of charcoal or wood and also wear a pair of long-sleeved gloves when using the chiminea. You also need to buy fireplace tools that can help to add logs or stoke the fire without getting burned. Also, avoid using gasoline to ignite the fire.
The main difference lies in the size and shape. Chimineas come with a smaller diameter but are often taller and have chimneys. A fire pit, on the other hand, allows you to light big fires since it’s open. Fire pits do not have chimneys.
The first thing you need to do after getting your chiminea is ensuring that you go through every instruction on the instructions manual. This way, you’ll be able to set it up in the right way. To prevent rusting, paint it regularly.
You also need to cover your chiminea at all times when not in use, seal all the cracks, and clean it from time to time.
With the best chiminea fire pit, the long chilly summer nights get shorter. You are only a click away from getting the relief you’ve been looking for. Any of the above-listed chimineas will work magic on your outdoor space and enable you to have good relaxing moments at all times.
- How to Shrink Wrap Patio Furniture - August 28, 2020
- Best Outdoor Solar Powered Motion Sensor Flood Lights Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020
- Best Garden Solar Lights for Flower Beds : Reviews & Buying Guide - May 27, 2020